The Blackguards_Mac_Patch_1.x_1.3.33739_EN_FR_IT_DE_SP_PL_PT_RU_Daedailc_noDRM.pkg file you have requested: Official Patches / v13 / Blackguards v1.3 (Mac) - 1.24gb is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Blackguards and upload any files you want to share or are missing. This is the only information we could locate:
This patch will update Blackguards to version 1.3. General
- Adds the feature free character creation to Blackguards. (Patch 1.2)
- Added an NPC to Neetha who gives advice to new players.
- Added an additional autosave at the beginning of every fight. This also applies to each fight in a series of fights.
- Some minor bugs in cutscenes have been fixed.
- Some dialogues have been fixed.
- Some text- and NoKey-errors have been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where enemies wouldnt stop respawning in the second last fight.
Interface and Text
- Fixed errors in the russian translation. (Patch 1.2)
- A parry tooltip has been added to character portraits when hovered. Blue Parry means that parry is still available for that unit. A red Parry will mean it is not available any more during this round. If no Parry is shown, no parry is available to this unit at all.
- Hit chances are now displayed more prominently inside the ring menu when hovered.
- Reworked the display of item stats.
- Added detailed battle log option to show individual dice roll results of your characters.
- Added detailed information on effects of special abilities.
- Reduced the hit chance of Hammer Blow and increased AP costs to learn it.
- Clarum Purum will now provide additional resistance to poison.
- Equipment from the advanced character creation is now correctly transferred to flashback fights.
- Hit chances are now always displayed, regardless of what skills a character has.
- Warcraft and Animal Lore have been reworked to provide better passive stats instead of showing your hit chance.
- The difficulty of the chapter 3 flashback crypt lice fight has been lowered.
- Added a teacher for mages to the Mengbilla arena.