The DS4Tool_1.2.2.zip file you have requested: DualShock 4 to XInput Wrapper v1.2.2 - 1.74mb is not available. Upload any files you want to share. This is the only information we could locate:
This tool allows the use of the DualShock 4 controller on Windows PCs. It uses HID Protocol to XInput mapping. You still need to install drivers for SCP virtual bus device and possibly X360 Controller drivers. Make sure you have:
1. Microsoft .NET 4.0
2. Visual C 2010/2012 Runtime.
3. Latest DirectX Runtime.
4. Latest Official Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller Drivers.
5. Minimum of Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR Dongle (if using Bluetooth).
6. Administrator rights on your PC.
7. Make sure you quit all other apps/games that can use the controller
(Steam/Uplay/TeamSpeak, etc) if you are using the Hide DS4 controller option
8. Having MotionJoy drivers installed seems to cause issues for some people
9. This tool can't run at the same time as DS3 SCP server gui or service at this moment
10. Bluetooth Drivers from Microsoft or other drivers that use Microsoft Bluetooth Stack