Advanced Tactics Gold
- Extra random map creation options. You can now also specify continent size, precipitation level, geological age, and set some other new options as well.
- Added the option to remove certain setup options from random game setup screen in the modfile. This could be of interest for modders making their own random game masterfiles.
- No longer roads through high mountains in random maps.
- Extra regime names and flags in random maps (about 20) including some more variety in regime names.
- Added a random game setup button using alternate graphics.
- Fighter fuel IV bug fixed.
- Cancel declare war bug fixed.
- HQ negative supply transfer bug fixed.
- Auto Upgrade on seas bug fixed.
- Bug with change enemy units HQ fixed.
- Fixed revealing location of AI capitol during AI play moves.
- Fixed an AI bug.
This new update includes plenty of improvements and alterations to the powerful editor, many bug fixes, and minor rule changes/balance tweaks all of which combine to make it an upgrade you wont want to miss!
This comprehensive update includes plenty of improvements and alterations to the powerful editor, many bug fixes, and minor rule changes/balance tweaks.
This new update includes new cavalry units, another level of AI opponents, more variety in random map choices, and overlays for scenario design. In addition, the update also adjusts some production and fuel costs, and fixes a number of bugs.
This update reduces load times at start-up, improves the already powerful Editor, and fixes calculations for recon and fuel use, in addition to remedying many other bugs.