This patch will update your ArmA 2 installation to version 1.02. This patch features AI improvements and a number of fixes.
The official update for ARMA 2 game version 1.00-1.02 to version 1.03.
• Numerous bug fixes, multiplayer code tweaks and mission fixes
• ARMA 2, ARMA 2: OA, ARMA 2: EW campaigns and stand-alone missions received special treatment to get rid of the most annoying bugs
This also includes a patch for Arma 2:Free to version 1.11
• MP Code brought into line with Arma 2 for compatibility
This free update is sponsored by Sprocket http://www.sprocketidea.com/, the online store where you can buy Arma 2 and other games directly from the developers.
Engine 1.09-1.10 Changelog
* Improved: Stronger signature checking.
* Commandline option -donothing (engine closes immediately after detecting this option)
Data 1.09-1.10 Changelog
* Fixed: USMC_SoldierM_Marksman shadow bug http://dev-heaven.net/issues/18462
I2 - mission is no longer failing before the takeoff C1,I1 - SD pistol mags were missing C5 - high command icons were not loaded C6 - task waypoint for transporting important POW is fixed C3 - smuggler not shooting I1 - Shilka was too strong I1 - Razor is hunting down one enemy on the whole of Chernarus Minor fixes in (CZ/RU) dubbing protocol
This is the full patch for ARMA 2. It will update your version of the game to v1.07.
This is an incremental patch for ARMA 2. It will upgrade v1.05 to v1.07.
This is hotfix of the Eagle Wing mini campaign released as bonus content with the 1.05 patch.
This patch updates ArmA2 to version 1.05 and adds a free bonus campaign and helicopter add-on, as well containing a number of fixes and improvements.
Arma 2 Beta patch v1.04.60588 is a public preview release intended for developer testing and community feedback.
This patch will update your ARMA 2 install to version 1.04.