ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead
This is an edited version of SaOk\'s Battle of Zargabad using British 3 Rifle Infantry MTP units rather than the vanilla BAF units. This is for anyone who only has BAF lite, which has low quality textures, or anybody who just wants to use the British 3 Rifle MTP units rather than BAF units.
This Mission requires the British 3 Rifle Infantry MTP units found at http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10898 British 3 Rifle Infantry MTP units also requires the UKF weapons pack for Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead. Links to this can be found on the British 3 Rifle Infantry MTP units page, which is linked above.
This pack contains 4 addons wich are based on retexture of BI's Delta Force, Czech and German special forces units, meant to rapresent UK Special Forces SAS and SBS units (both in lightweight patrol gear and heavy assault gear), units from the Special Forces Support Group in assault gear, UK Special operation units for Artic Warfare and the famous Counter Revolutionary Warfare Team, with their blue suite-black equipment fashion.
The SAS-SBS units wear multicam and MTP uniforms with some brown-coyote jackets, while SFSG units wear full MTP uniforms, this should give to all the units the possibility to operate in pretty much all different types of environments, from desert to woodland areas, plus a complete set of artic warfare SF units wich allow missions in artic and snow covered environments.
In the editor You'll find SAS-SBS CQB units too, the CRW team , wearing blue suites, black equipment and balaclavas, you'll find also a multicam\black version of those guys under "urban SAS-SBS" for CQB\hostage rescue operation in desert or woodland open fields.
The pack should add to BAF faction the missing Special Forces component, improving the range of UK operations in all BI and user made islands in every environment.
This is a major update to my Navy Seals addon, meant to rapresent US Navy SEALs, in different sets of camouflage, as following :
- SEAL (ACU): in ACU uniforms and light green\grey helmets.
- SEAL (Multicam/coyote): multicam uniforms and coyote gear , for every environment.
- SEAL (Multicam): multicam uniforms, black gear and balaclava, for maritime ops, CQB, hostage rescue situations.
- SEAL (AOR1): desert and arid environments.
- SEAL (Des): desert DCU, for desert and arid environments.
- SEAL (AOR2): for temperate and woodland environments.
- SEAL (Wod): woodland BDU, for temperate and woodland environments.
- SEAL (PCU): complete PCU suite for winter\snow\all weather\environment stuations.
I used what I found on web as reference sources.
- All the models HAVE WORKING WOUND TEXTURES.
- Units are equipped with M4s, and have their own specific loadout.
- Every set of camouflage has a wide variety of roles, 16 different units for each different camo as follow: Sqd LD, TL, med, demo, SAW, MG mk48, MG M60, AT, AA, Sniper M110, Sniper M107, Spotter\JTAC, Operator M4, Operator M4GL, Operator MP5, Breacher;
plus 3 camo version of "ghillie top" sniper M110, M107 and Spotter\JTAC (find inside AOR1, AOR2, Multicam\coyote).
- Every type of camouflage has is own set of groups, 4 groups for each camo: Combat Team, Strike Team, Recon Team (SD weapons), and Sniper Team;
plus 3 sniper groups for "ghillie" snipers version (find inside AOR1, AOR2, Multicam\coyote).
- New "Engineer" ability for the sapper , and all the other units can hide bodies and use explosives.
- Featured content rucksacks , now also in multicam and black version.
- Optional ACE config with ACEX gear available, including ACE "AI talk" module support.
- 8 Replacement files that replace standard BI US delta force models with the ones in your preferred camo (acu, aor1, mult, aor2, des, wood, pcu, mult\black), with WORKING WOUND TEXTURES on the models off course!