Battlefield: Galactic Conquest will put you in the role of an every day soldier in the Star Wars universe. You will be able to choose between the Galactic Civil war and The Clone Wars and fight by either means of Land or Air in many of the Vehicles you ca
Achtung: Die Installation findet das Battlefield-Verzeichnis nicht, der Pfad muß von Hand angepaßt werden!
- Judicator single player support on main level. Bots can't use elevators or trams effectively -- but not needed in single player. Classes are added so bots can use a variety of weapons.
- MonCal single player support. Bots only use the watercraft and only go for the CPs at the ocean bases. Has Amphibian and Waveskimmer.
- Top turret position added to ATST and ATST-v.
- Prototypes of new vehicles: Arc170 (Xwing variant), and Scimitar (Imperial bomber variant) with a space torpedo are both on Tannab.
- Storm (On Tanaab) can lay spacemines which explode after a few seconds.
- Speederbike model with rear gunner has a pivot post now for the gun.
- Slave1 added to Dantooine for bot testing. (spawns in the air above the Imp main base).
- AI support for all maps except the race map.
- Bots can pilot ATATs now, with extra turrets for AA defense.
- Big improvement to Tank and artillery AI.
- Big improvements for Hoth AI
- Big improvement to stationary turrets - most noticeable on Hoth and Deathstar.
- M. Falcon bot turrets are deadly now. Bots will defend itself against attacking Ties.
- And new vehicles just for GCX.
- ATST uses the side gun well now. Also added a top gunner for AA defense. No more easy pickings on ATSTs from behing when they are fully manned.
-ATST-v changed rocket weapon to heavy laser and works well with bots. When fully manned the ATST-V delivers considerable firepower.
- Rebgun flies easier now and more like a slow plane. Pilot has laser and bombs. Co-pilot has rockets. Bubblegunners laser changed. Bot pilot attacks with pilot laser. Still working on getting other postions to fire.
-Probedroid easier to pilot, but still not enough for decent bot use.
- Gain-135 has rear gunner weapon with full 360 degree arc of fire.
- Other misc. minor tweaks and changes.
This is the latest update for Galactic Conquest updating it to version 5.3 from release 5. Read below for more information on this Battlefield 1942 modification patch.
A mini mod for the Galactic Conquest mod that attempts to enhance upon the single player aspect.
This will patch your Galactic Conquest server from v5 to v5.3 fixing a few bugs for this Battlefield 1942 modification.
A small single player mini mod for Galatic Conquest.
A Galactic Conquest bot supported add-on.
Galactic Conquest is up to version .42b, grab it to take advantage of all the new changes and fixes.
Galactic Conquest v4.2 Windows Server Patch.
Galactic Conquest v4.2 Linux Server Patch.
This patch will update hte Galactic Conquest mod from v4.0 to v4.2.
Release 0.4 of the Star Wars: Galactic Conquest mod for Battlefield 1942.
The pilot episode of the upcoming machinima series which uses the BF1942 mod, Galactic Conquest. Follow the mishap adventures of a stormtrooper and a droid.
Battlefield: Galactic Conquest is a Star Wars themed team play mod for the popular multiplayer game Battlefield 1942 by Electronic Arts and Dice.
DivX video for the Galactic Conquest 0.2 release.
The Galactic Conquest 0.1E patch which adds compatibility for the Battlefield 1942 1.6 patch, map/kick voting, etc has been completed.
Galactic Conquest Extended is a mini-mod that adds bot support to Galactic Conquest (Star Wars mod for BF1942) and extends the GCmod by doing total conversions of existing maps.
Galactic Conquest has released a very small fix for compatability issues with Battlefield 1942 1.5
Galactic Conquest 0.1b Update Patch. To install this patch simply extract the contents into your mods folder usually located at C Program FilesEA GAMESBattlefield 1942Mods replacing any files that is needed. NOTE For people who are not
Galactic Conquest v0.1a is a Star Wars Mod for BattleField 1942.