- No more swapping CD's. Any installed Battlefield 1942 expansion pack or community mod can be played using any Battlefield CD.
- Fixed an issue that would cause severe lag when going from a vehicle ladder directly into a vehicle position. This was especially prevalent with the MG positions on Destroyers.
- Fixed Omaha Beach ammobox-bunker exploit.
- New map - Invasion of the Philippines, complete with all new Patrol Boats.
- A new US Marines skin replaces the USA army skin in the Pacific theatre.
- US Marines Engineer is equipped with the M1 Garand.
- Japanese Engineer has been retrofitted with the Type 5 semi-automatic rifle.
- Kubelwagen replaced with the Black Medal Scout Car for the Japanese forces.
- Hanomag replaced with the Ho Ha APC for the Japanese forces.
1.5 Patch/Philippine Islands Map:
In this new conquest map for Battlefield 1942, naval warfare and infantry island invasions take center stage in a raging firefight for the Philippine Islands. The shallow water between the islands act as a barrier to the invading Japanese Destroyer, but is no problem for the fast patrol craft used by either side. In some cases, islands are so close together that infantry can wade between them.
The Invasion of the Philippines map introduces two new vehicles: the Elco 80 PT Boat for the US Marines and the Type 38 coastal craft for the Japanese. These fast patrol craft are the most heavily armed for their size in either navy packing torpedoes, machineguns and sea mines into one pint-sized warcraft. With their size, speed and manueverability they bring naval warfare into knife-fighting range. From fast naval action to beach invasions to fierce jungle combat, Invasion of the Philippines brings a new intensity to the battlefield.
Battlefield 1942 Win32 retail v1.6.19 to v1.61b dedicated server patch. This update addresses an undisclosed exploit.
Dateien zur Erstellung eines Gameservers für die Modifikation Battlefield Heroes 1942.
BF1942 1.6 Release 2 for Linux
Battlefield 1942 Linux Server Patch v1.61.
This download allows Mac users to run a Battlefield 1942 server that is dedicated to multiplayer.
This hotfix is intended to correct an exploit which is currently in the Battlefield 1942 dedicated server. This hotfix will only be effective for the DEDICATED SERVER.
This will update the Stand Alone Server from version to 1.5 to 1.6.
This will update the Bf1942 Stand Alone Server from version 1.45 to 1.5.
This file updates the Windows server version 1.45 for Battlefield 1942 to version 1.5.
This file allows you to run a dedicated Windows server for Battlefield 1942 version 1.6.