You must extract "user.cfg" to the directory that contains BF3.exe, which is usually:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 3
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Battlefield 3
(c) StyLeR ; Artis Sniping | PC
More programs to come!
WICHTIG! Für die Nutzung des Tools werden Windows und .Net Framework 4 benötigt.
- Player control (kick/ban/kill/swap teams and squads)
- Server configuration (temporary read below!)
- Maplist control, set maplist, set next map, restart round, jump to next map/round)
- Manage banlist (manually edit bans, load banlist from server
- VIP users (aka Reserved Slots) This feature is implemented but broke in R5. It is currently NOT working
Features coming soon
- Autoadmin, admin your server even when you're not around. With auto messages, auto kicks and bans, ingame admin for your friends, minigames and much much more!
- Ingame commands, this is high on the todo list and will be available as soon as possible.
- Daemon support, We understand you don't want to leave your pc on 24/7 to run autoadmin and make ingame commands work, that's why we've prioritized releasing a Daemon that will run the admin tool 24/7.
- Config export to easily set the startup.txt of your server.
- Plugin Support
- Much more. Keep an eye on http://www.bf3cc.com for updates!