Carrier Command Gaea Mission
* Save game corruption bug fixed.
* Improved stability.
* Various Walrus AI improvements.
* Numerous Localization fixes
* Various campaign script fixes and improvements.
- Improved Walrus assisting
- Fixed Enemy carrier units were sometimes missing equipped weapons.
- Fixed When the enemy finished building a Command Center on player's current island, player was unable to shut down firewalls.
- Fixed Assert when enemy starts Command Center creation on player's current island.
- Fixed Enemy carrier deployed units too far from player's carrier in a fight (and they don't take part in a fight).
- Added Turbo and forsage and manta shield visualization into 3rd person view.
- Fixed Units are destroyed directly after "yes" selection in "Abandon Units" dialog (not in tutorial mission till Outpost in GM Campaign).
- Fixed Bug when player's carrier units dock instantly.
- Fixed Current task setting in both campaigns.
- Fixed "No Generic Mission" no longer visible in island info, shiplog screen etc.
- Fixed New manta added to command bar (from carrier stock ) always has full fuel.
- Fixed After capturing island which is changing its alignment the process is stopped.
- Fixed After capturing island the autoaim no longer sticks on friendly target.
- Fixed Objective "Build Command Center" will not be marked as complete when enemy builds a Command Center on the player's current island.
- Fixed Island alignment icon will be hidden when the player leaves the island without a connection to his island.
- Fixed Waypoints displaying in firewall mission when recapturing an island.
- Fixed The strategy game will not end in an untimely manner - the player has to recapture all islands again (if the enemy takes some over after the player conquers all islands and doesn't sink the enemy carrier).
- Added new tech level step on strategy campaign starting screen (4) - all items available.
- Fixed Removed some turrets on fulcrum island (Command Center Base).
- Added "+" and "-" signs for production and mining in IslandInfo Screen in Gaea Campaign.
- Improved Walruses from garages can be fitted with a weapon in the second slot (plasma, AA Gun etc.).
- Fixed One turret on Bacchus is no longer under enemy control when the island is under the player's control.
- Fixed Removed walrus from neutral Avernus.
- Improved AI walrus pathfinding.
- Fixed Missions with Firewalls and shield boosters can sometimes reduce telemetry range of carrier
- Fixed HDR bug
Patch 1.04 Changelog
- Added better mod support (mod packages may now be loaded through exe parameter)
- Fixed chapter 2 campaign blocker (cutscene playback in FPS mission after Chapter 2 timeout)
- Fixed Outpost objective
- Fixed Aurora cutscene playback while on Thermopylae
- Stockpile now starts set as mining type island
- Strategy game now ends correctly after carrier is destroyed and the whole map is captured
- Fixed enemy carrier disappearance after the "End classic campaign" dialog
Patch 1.03 Changelog
- Fixed startup shader cache problem (thanks to Species1571)
- Fixed walrus hook bug (Drop sometime caused walrus to capsize)
- Fixed incorrect cutscene playback after completing Thermopylae mission
- Fixed current objectives and waypoints on the Outpost in Gaea Mission campaign
- Strategy Game now ends after capturing all islands and destroying enemy carrier
- Enemy carrier no longer "disappears" after capturing all islands in Strategy game
- Enemy carrier now replenishes units it abandoned on the island during retreat
- Enemy units are no longer present on neutral and friendly islands
- Fixed crash in Gaea Mission on Taksaven
- Fixed Achievements Face Off, Titanic, Revenge Is Sweet.
- Fixed Stockpile is now correctly selected upon start of Strategy Campaign with only 1 starting island
- NEW - Island info now displays icons with relative production and mining "power" of selected island
- Fixed crash on application start on some machines ("Cannot load materials file materials/materials.h" bug)
- Fixed crash in Strategy campaign (Production Advisor)
- Enemy carrier/strategic AI improvements:
- production logic improved
- improved "Choose next island to attack" logic
- improved barque handling
- improved carrier repairs
- Removed panning while zooming in/out in strategy map.
- Added shortcut in Vulcan mission (1st mission of GAEA Mission)
- Ratio slider in strategy game is split into two parts - APA ISLANDS COUNT and UEC ISLANDS COUNT.
- Removed tutorial notice dialog in strategy campaign.
- ID numbers of enemy carrier units are no longer displayed on the map.
- Enemy carrier will not run away when the player arrives to defend his island
- Enemy carrier units are undocking properly
- The stockpile relocation time now depends on the distance between islands
- Arrow keys are now bindable in Controls options
- HMHD missile will be transferred from stockpile onto carrier correctly.
- "V" key will stop the carrier but not instantly.
- Island stop blinking exactly when the enemy stops the attack on the island.
- Fixed random crash after any carrier destruction.
- Cutscene with Aurora will be played only once.
- Marshes upgrade can be found every time.
- Coolant container will not disappear after island is captured.
- Removed tutorial hints on Arachnid when recapturing island from APA in chapter 3.
- Cutscene of sinking enemy carrier will always be played when the enemy carrier is destroyed
- Fixed pathfinder island data
- Improved walrus pathfinding on wild terrain