Crusader Kings II
It allows players to live out their dreams of ruling one of the great realms of Tamriel and leading their dynasty through it's various eras and challenges. While still effectively a Work-In-Progress Project, Elder Kings still offers one of the biggest gameplay experiences available for a released CK2 mod!
Elder Kings 0.1.2a Self-Installer version (includes the music module and non-Legacy of Rome optional components)
- A rich fantasy world based on the Elder Scrolls video games, including Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim.
- Detailed map of Nirn with over 1000 land provinces
- Over 30 new faiths and cults add considerable depth to religion
- 25 races and cultures, each with unique styles and bonuses
- New events bring the world to life
- Dozens of new traits featuring brand new icons in the same style as vanilla
- New diseases including bloodlung, the shakes and vampirism
- A custom soundtrack