Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction
This patch updates Diablo II to version 1.13c and adds a mysterious new challenge, as well as addressing a number of bugs, general changes, and class updates.
Blizzard has released a patch updating Diablo II: Lord of Destruction to v1.12. It allows you to play the game without cd, and was released with a new ladder reset.
This Windows upgrade patch takes Diablo II: Lord of Destruction to version 1.11b.
- Ignoring players is now saved between sessions of the game. All ignores are now written out to disk (file: 'ignorelist'). This feature can be toggled by issuing the command '/ignorepersist'.
- Users can now filter messages based on content by issuing the command '/filtermsg
- Users can now set their home channel by issuing a new Battle.net chat command '/home
- Users can return to their home channel at any time by issuing the command '/home' while in the Battle.net chat interface.
- Fixed a known dupe method.
- Fixed another issue where players were able to stack auras in an unintended way.
- Fixed a bug where Mercenaries wouldn't have multiple auras active when they should have.
- Fixed an issue where players could create games prefixed with color codes.
- Potentially fixed an issue where players would be disconnected when watching the cinematics when in a Battle.net game.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash when running in windowed mode with sound disabled and the game tried to play a cinematic.
This is a beta version of the upcoming full 1.10 patch. This is not a required update. Version 1.10 will not work via Battle.net.
This brings Lord of Destruction retail game to v1.11 patch and adds a new Mystery, ten new Runewords, additional unique items and plenty more.
Diablo II 1.10 Beta PC Patch. This patch contains item-deletion code that should delete many of the items often referred to as "hacked" or "bugged."
1.09 Windows Patch for Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction.