Driver San Francisco
- Crashes that might happen when entering the online lobby have been fixed
- Social Options are now working as expected on Windows XP
- Menu navigation is not disrupted anymore by specific action sequence
- Added support for Logitech G27 Steering Wheel.
- Game now supports very high screen resolutions (up to 2560*1600).
- Several menu control glitches fixed.
- In some rare cases players may observe FPS stutter. This is now fixed.
- Fixed an issue when the game was unable to locate player’s saves if his Uplay account contained ‘.’ (dot character).
List of changes:
1. Uplay reward system fixed