Paulv2k4’s FIFA 12 Gameplay Patch
This gameplay patch has been designed and tested for Career mode gaming but can be used with other modes too. This is a personal little mod derived from Fidel’s and Regularcat’s attempts at achieving a better game (and succeeding). The key difference is I do not change any attributes/stats or team styles, just the way the game plays and how the AI approaches it.
• Extract Zip to FIFA 12 Folder (Not the Game folder)
• Rebuild files using Fifa 12 i68Regenerator (found here)
• This mod will replace all other AI specific mods but not the databases (db files)
• This mod is compatible with all saved career modes
• This mod is compatible with all single-player game modes.
-- Version 1.2
• FIXED bug with celebrations.
• The right-stick flick is not so powerful. The ball speed has decreased but you still can get past slow players.
• Tweaked ball speed so shots are not so overpowered in some situations.
• CPU defending is better at blocking shots and passes.
• CPU defending is more aggressive.
-- Version 1.1
• The ball is faster, looser and bouncier. In turn the spin modifier has been decreased.
• The tactics and mentality have been fixed and utilized.
-- Version 1.0
• No changes to player stats, no false improvements to AI.
• Fight and battle for the ball, feel the strength and pace of each player.
• Feel the game change as players improve when in form and decline when “rattled”.
• Improved AI understanding of the pitch.
• More aggressive attacking of space and full backs overlap.
• Players look for space to take long shots.
• Difficulty is no longer changed depending on AI team rating, a totally fair game.
• Very harsh game/match rating system, inspired from Football Manager.
-- Version 1.2
• Player’s attributes will no longer decrease at an old age if the player is still playing well ( => 6 rating ) but if they play poorly they will decrease faster.
-- Version 1.1
• AI teams now only try to improve the core of the squad by looking at their 5 best players and then making an informed decision.
-- Version 1.0
• AI teams look more specifically for players they desperately need rather than needlessly buying.
• Players who are in the first team are now more expensive.
• Transfer listed players can be obtained for cheaper.
• Youth team players can now have 99 Potential.
• Youth team players can now be young as 13.
• Youth team players initial ratings can now be higher than 80. (rare)
[My Thanks and Respects To (CREDITS)]
• Fidel and Regularcat who provided their own gameplay patches.
• My friends who helped test these values and see some serious bugs along our career game.
• Iard68 for the i68Regenerator
You can input what you feel is needed or report bugs here.
UEFA EURO 2012 DLC - Unlicensed & Finalists Roster Update Patch - by RobbieD_PL
NB: This patch is for the UEFA EURO 2012 DLC only, not for the regular FIFA12 game.
It is supported by all languages specific to that add-on: Polish, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and German.
All Rosters by RobbieD_PL
All Banners by EA from WC2010
1. Copy all files to the Game/data folder of FIFA12 and overwrite when prompted.
This patch updates the unlicensed, generic rosters in the UEFA EURO 2012 DLC for the following 24 teams:
- Faroe Islands
- FYR Macedonia
- San Marino
### Updated rosters and stats for all 15 originally licensed finalist teams' 23-man squads as per EA's online update of 2/07/2012; including formations, player numbers and player roles. Ukraine has updated substitute goalkeepers from Oleh Blokhin's 23-man squad.
Hidden EA minifaces for licensed players from Estonia, Faroe Islands and Serbia
Specific Player Faces are included by default FIFA12 files for certain players from:
Belarus (1; Aliaksandr Hleb)
Bosnia (3; Asmir Begovi?, Miralem Pjani? and Edin Džeko)
Iceland (1; Eidur Gudjohnsen)
Latvia (1; Andrejs Rubins)
Serbia (4; Nikola Žigi?, Marko Panteli?, Branislav Ivanovi? and Aleksandar Kolarov)
Ukraine (3; Andriy Shevchenko, Andriy Voronin and Anatoliy Tymoschuk) and
Wales (4; Craig Bellamy, James Collins, Gareth Bale and Aaron Ramsey)
95% of newly added players for all teams have specific commentary
Two new pairs of boots converted from FIFA11: #162: (Filip Šebo - Slovakia) and #201: (Andriy Shevchenko - Ukraine)
Licensed Rosters are also compatible with Expedition Mode. (NB: Existing Expeditions already begun with original rosters + generic players will crash)
New Licensed banners for all the above listed teams as well as the following teams:
Updated kits' name and number colours/fonts for all teams