Five for Five
Despite now containing six games, the Five for Five bundle will retain its original name, because alliteration is fun. The Five for Five bundle now includes:
- Star-Twine draws players into a vast world of ambient sound and beautiful, colorful visuals, tasked with surviving as a tiny speck of light. Explore the winding threads that compose the 3D game world, build structures to support your efforts, and defend yourself against attacks that can come from literally any direction in 3D space, fighting back a devious AI opponent, or challenging another player online. Developed by Eric Billingsley.
- Delve Deeper enmeshes players into action-strategy dungeon excitement. The game pits a player and up to three rivals against monsters as they build an ever-changing dungeon map and compete to pilfer loot as quickly as possible. Developed by Lunar Giant Studios.
- Digitanks is an artillery strategy game in which players build an army of tanks and fight for control of digital resources. The game features two unique gameplay modes for extended replay value: fast-paced Artillery mode and grognard-worthy Strategy mode. Developed by Lunar Workshop.
- Mactabilis is a high-definition shooter with RPG elements. Featuring two-player co-op and deathmatch modes, players can customize their own ships and select from an array of weapons (or create their own) as they fulfill the ultimate gamer’s dream: Blowing up everything, ever! Developed by Blazing Bit Games.
- Spring Up Harmony combines the familiar gameplay of Pachinko and Breakout in an action puzzler that will appeal casual gamers and hardcore high-score fanatics alike. An entirely new addiction which won’t ruin your teeth. Developed by Frozax Games.
- Steel Storm: Burning Retribution is a top-down action shooter with score-oriented competitive gameplay, hordes of smart enemies, destructible worlds and ground-shaking explosions for up to 16 players online. Did you get all that, or should we mention that you can make, share, and play customized missions? Developed by Kot-in-Action.