As launch day comes ever closer for the Storms of War expansion, it's time at last to post up the brand new SoW video trailer! Check it out, and get ready for the storm!
The Forsaken World 'Chains of Kluer' content update will include the following features:
- Fight the legendary Kluer - Players level 70 and up can now battle against the legendary ogre, Kluer, in the new Forgotten Prison dungeon that resides beneath Freedom Harbor
- Ever-changing world - New events including the revamped Eternal Faith, a Hunting Festival, and an advance pet catching dungeon
- Build up your guild base - Guilds can now unlock level 3 for their guild bases, which includes higher construction buildings and lower maintenance costs
- Train up - The character level cap is now raised from 70 to 80 and players can now master even more jobs as they train themselves to be the best fighter
- A pet's journey - Free up your play time by having your pet help you do your daily quests and events
- Faster kills with mounted combat - Take the fight to the next level with mounted combat as death comes swifter than ever in Eyrda
Perfect World Entertainment has released a new Forsaken World cinematic trailer (for the Gaze of Larex update) featuring all of the races coming together to prepare against the new evils in the world.
The sixth Forsaken World Dev Diary features Forsaken World's marketplace. The marketplace will offer players convenience items from unique fashion items to quick-footed mounts that are meant to supplement their gameplay experience, and not define it.
The 5th official video preview for Perfect World Entertainment's highly anticipated MMORPG, Forsaken World. This installment introduces the feature-rich guild system and customizable guild base.
This is the first trailer for Forsaken World, the new MMORPG from Perfect World Entertainment that offers 5 races, 8 classes, and 11 occupations to choose from.
Perfect World Entertainment employees have taken to the camera and have recorded what character classes they will be playing as in Forsaken World and why. This first video shows why Project Manager, Shoko Bogen, wants to be a Stoneman Protector.