Every player’s actions will eventually affect other players in one way or another. Morbus keeps an eerie/scary atmosphere by combining both horrific visual and audio content. Morbus has been called the the scariest Gmod game mode. Morbus has many weapons for players to choose from, each fitting individual play styles. Fast paced combat and constant “on your toes” moments are commonplace in Morbus.
Elevator: Source brings you...
- Up to 28 randomized floors to stop on (with expansion packs possible in the future!)
- A thrilling co-op experience
- Realistic elevator physics
- Cunning, state of the art AI that REALLY GOES INTO THE ELEVATOR AND WAITS!
- Real moral choices! What floor do you get off at? Do you ever get off? Only you are able to craft your elevator story.
Follow these simple steps to elevate your life:
1. Install or Purchase Garry's Mod and Half-Life 2: Episode 2.
2. Download both the addon and the gamemode.
3. Extract both the addon and the gamemode to their proper locations:
- addons/elevator goes into garrysmod/garrysmod/addons/
- gamemodes/Elevator goes into garrysmod/garrysmod/gamemodes/
4 .Launch Garry's Mod and Select "Start New Game".
5. Select elevator in the Other category.
6. Then select the small wrench icon in the top right of that menu.
7. Select 'Elevator' in the default dropdown box under the gamemode category.
8. Hit Start Singleplayer if you want a solo game, or Start Multiplayer if you want to host a server!
9. Enjoy the experience of an elevator!
These nude Claire models come with original and motocross skins.
A TTT Version of Nightmare Church was requested. This is the Final Version!
- Name: TTT_Nightmare_Church - (HD Version) ? Oct 2014
- Made By: gtamike_TSGK
- Map Type/Main Focus: Trouble In Terrorist Town (Garry's Mod GameMode)
- Player Spawns: 35
- Lots of TTT weapons and ammo
- TTT Map settings/entities, gameplay tweaks and fixes, plus alot more optimized for servers.
Nightmare Church is a perfect place for a Murder. It's fun to explore and has great places to hide dead bodies. There's lots of details in the map like the blood water fountains and good quality textures with bump effects, etc. The map has a special built-in "Player Spawn Protection" at the start of each round to prevent spawn killers. Also there's a few things the player can interact with that gives the map character and makes it more memorable. Examples: Dynamic Gnome lantern, "Press Use" interaction on objects and so on. The map has good flow and it's hard to get lost because the map layout is connected very well. I've done a lot of optimization techniques to make sure the frame rates are stable for this detailed map.
The original combine sniper models from the Half-Life 2 Beta.
This will fix launching problems in JF on Garry's Mod.