Medieval 2 Total War
- Call of Warhammer
- Darth Mod
- Dominion of the Sword
- For King or Country
- Lands To Conquer
- Regions and Provinces Mod
- Road to Jerusalem
- Sovereignty of Jerusalem
- Third Age Total War
My last mod for TW series. DarthMod series has been known for the focusing in Gameplay and AI and with this version you will get hopefully the best of this game under patch 1.2.
Regions & Provinces Mod 2.4 (bigmap) - a mod for Medieval Total War 2.
A mod for Medieval II: Total War 1.2.
This mod features: A large brand new fantasy map with lots of regions Playable Aztecs, Timurids and Mongols, with improved build trees and recruitment (especially for the Aztecs) A new playable fantasy faction: the Formosans Normans and Saxons added to th
The small mod team is currently developing a lot new content to give you the ultimate TATW experience. This version requires Third Age: Total War v3.1 or any later version.
This patch requires Massive Overhaul Submod v1.0 to be installed. This version requires Third Age: Total War v3.1 or any later version.
Playable Fellowship Campaign
- Cair Andros
- Minas Tirith (more place to deploy, better performance & textures, better AI attack/defense)
- Hornburg (better AI attack/defense)
- Moria (better camera movement)
- Weathertop (better performance)
New custom tiles
- In front of the Hornburg
- Pelennor Fields (In front of Minas Tirith)
- Gates of Argonath
- Germanicu5\'s Battle AI 5.6
- Small Unit stat changes (morale, prices, bodyguards, others)
- Population and financial changes
- Campaign map balance changes
- recruitment Changes (more logical replenish rates, some units can be
build earlier, less penalties for recruitment in non-favored regions)
- Osgiliath can be rebuild earlier
- Tharbad split in North and South
- Eriador owns the Shire from the start, loses the Weathertop
- Amon Hen and Durin\'s Tower work as watchtowers
- Sauron (and Balrog for the human player) finally have only one unit (thanks to moneybags14!)
- New Menu (main background by cedric37)
- New strat map models
- New quotes (by Ngugi)
- replaced english captains and generals with new models (based on units by Rusichi team)
- Erebor in Custom battles/Cair Andros replaces Isengard in Custom battles
- Possible crash reasons for isengard family fixed
- unplayable battle maps fixed
- fixed unreachable pirate spawn near Tharbad
- Mayor of Dale trigger fix
- Grey company ui fixed
- fixed rhun general\'s helmet
- Rammas Echor description fixed
- Exheir trait removed
- disabled tower construction on settlements without towers
- more little stuff...
A Mod for Medieval II: Total War 1.2. It is aimed at improving the gameplay and balance of Medieval II Total War.
Here is an updated version of the Medieval 2: Total War mod, Road to Jerusalem.
This patch requires Third Age: Total War v3.2 and Massive Overhaul Submod v1.12 to be installed.
This patch requires Massive Overhaul Submod v1.1 to be installed. This version requires Third Age: Total War v3.1 or any later version.
This Mod Allows You To Be Any Faction In The Campaign
Every Chaos god now has a Champion, who want to unite the North and march to the South and conquer it. There are too many Orcs in the Badlands again, and little space for them, a new WAAAAAAGH! lead by the Big Boss begins.
The translation files of Call of Warhammer from Russian to English. See how apply below. Updated 12. January 2010
Third Age - Total War is a total conversion for Medieval II: Total War - Kingdoms Expansion that brings you into the world of Middle-earth.
Darth Ages Mod for M2TW:Kingdoms
A conversion mod of Sicily into the Sovereignty of Jerusalem. Includes unit additions, alterations, deletions and campaign goal changes in order to enhance the game experience.
Third Age - Total War is a total conversion modification for Medieval II: Total War that brings you into the world of Middle-earth.
The Third Age - Total War is a total conversion modification for Medieval II: Total War that brings you into the world of Middle-earth.
Medieval 2 Total War vanilla missing units mod. MTW2 units added to grand campaign base on units available in custom battles, no additional units other than those listed below.
The passive nature of the campaign AI has been fixed.
Patch 1.15 fixes the campaign AI and a few other small issues.
Due to bugs in 1.0 AlphaDelta, has released a patch to fix most of them.
Addon for retrofit 1.0 / MTW2 1.3 + big map.
This mod adds the Holy hand grenade as an ancillary.
Here is a Medieval 2: Total War AI Mod. It institutes a 'kill the human player' mode if the human faction is 'at war' with any faction other then Rebels before turn 10.
This mod allows you to play as the Normans, Saxons, Papal States, and Rebels in the Grand Campaign.
This mod adds Eastern princesses into Medieval 2: Total War.
Here is a mini patch that updates Road to Jerusalem from v2.2 to v2.2.1. See change log below.