Medieval 2 Total War
The small mod team is currently developing a lot new content to give you the ultimate TATW experience. This version requires Third Age: Total War v3.1 or any later version.
Playable Fellowship Campaign
- Cair Andros
- Minas Tirith (more place to deploy, better performance & textures, better AI attack/defense)
- Hornburg (better AI attack/defense)
- Moria (better camera movement)
- Weathertop (better performance)
New custom tiles
- In front of the Hornburg
- Pelennor Fields (In front of Minas Tirith)
- Gates of Argonath
- Germanicu5\'s Battle AI 5.6
- Small Unit stat changes (morale, prices, bodyguards, others)
- Population and financial changes
- Campaign map balance changes
- recruitment Changes (more logical replenish rates, some units can be
build earlier, less penalties for recruitment in non-favored regions)
- Osgiliath can be rebuild earlier
- Tharbad split in North and South
- Eriador owns the Shire from the start, loses the Weathertop
- Amon Hen and Durin\'s Tower work as watchtowers
- Sauron (and Balrog for the human player) finally have only one unit (thanks to moneybags14!)
- New Menu (main background by cedric37)
- New strat map models
- New quotes (by Ngugi)
- replaced english captains and generals with new models (based on units by Rusichi team)
- Erebor in Custom battles/Cair Andros replaces Isengard in Custom battles
- Possible crash reasons for isengard family fixed
- unplayable battle maps fixed
- fixed unreachable pirate spawn near Tharbad
- Mayor of Dale trigger fix
- Grey company ui fixed
- fixed rhun general\'s helmet
- Rammas Echor description fixed
- Exheir trait removed
- disabled tower construction on settlements without towers
- more little stuff...
This patch requires Massive Overhaul Submod v1.0 to be installed. This version requires Third Age: Total War v3.1 or any later version.
The Third Age - Total War is a total conversion modification for Medieval II: Total War that brings you into the world of Middle-earth.
This patch requires Third Age: Total War v3.2 and Massive Overhaul Submod v1.12 to be installed.
This patch requires Massive Overhaul Submod v1.1 to be installed. This version requires Third Age: Total War v3.1 or any later version.
Third Age - Total War is a total conversion for Medieval II: Total War - Kingdoms Expansion that brings you into the world of Middle-earth.
Third Age - Total War is a total conversion modification for Medieval II: Total War that brings you into the world of Middle-earth.