Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars
Version 1.006 changelog
- Added “Litovskiy Ulanskiy Polk”, Lithuanian Lancer Regiment, to Russia.
- Added new swords for British Musicians and 95th Rifles, Austrian Infantry and Jägers.
- Added new wall scene props for mappers - in desert and wood styles.
- Added more destruction stages for some walls (that are commonly used in custom siege maps) and improved their textures.
- Added new French Officers pants.
- Pioneer earthworks can now be removed by using the shovel in alternate mode (accessible by press X).
- Added the top ten community maps from the mapping contest.
- Released full source code for modders.
- Remade all equipment for Russia: Cartridge bags, belts, etc.
- Remade Austrian battle flags.
- Players are now forced to walk when surrendering.
- Improved textures of British and Austrian saddles.
- Reduced the length of the bayonet slightly.
- Increased the length of all cavalry swords.
- Made the readying animation for the upper stab slower.
- Upper stab chamber attacks are now not blockable anymore just like the lower stab.
- People getting bumped by a horse now stay on the ground a bit longer before getting up.
- Removed the damage a rider would receive when his horse dies.
- Horses don’t rear up anymore when hit by a bayonet to their front.
- Reduced the amount of bullets and damage of the Musketoon.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to spawn objects on the map.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to spawn with multiple firearms.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to spawn naked.
- Fixed a bug that made upper stabs unblockable when in crouch-mode
- Fixed a bug that when a rocket launcher is picked up whilst someone is using it the player using it would get stuck.
- Fixed small historical errors on Russian uniforms.
- Fixed the mirrored banners above players.
- Fixed stones not spawning near the walls that got destroyed.
- Fixed some upside down texture errors on roofs.
- Fixed some cases where you would not be able to spawn explosion crates.
- Removed riding skill from pioneers.
- Fixed several specular and normal map issues.