Mount and Blade With Fire and Sword
- Firearms have been rebalanced.
- Firearms have been given refined melee animations.
- All Melee weapons have been rebalanced.
- Horses have been made faster and rebalanced.
- Characters can now crouch. The default key is 'z'.
- New troop orders for volley firing and line formations.
- Added new types of ranged ammunition, ex: piercing arrows.
- Pikes have two types of thrusting attacks.
- Reloading interrupted by being hit is now continued where it left off.
- Switching to pistols is now quicker whereas switching to muskets has been made slower.
- New grenade explosion/damage system.
- New tactics introduced via crouching pikemen/marksmen formations.
- New sounds and particle systems for firearm shots,bullet hits, and ricochets.
- Order menus redesigned.
- Female face textures retouched slightly.
- Motion blur effect has been removed from some weapons.
- All armors have female versions.
- Added starting option to play the game with a female character.
- Battlefield AI enhanced and can give the new volley fire orders.
- New Village Elder Quests.
- New and more realistic Caravan Trading System.
- Economic balances to production and troops.
- Various balances made in the interest of fairness to starting characters.
- New balances to weapons and redone grenade rules/system.
- Fixed siege door abuse in some multiplayer maps.
- Fixed ladder placements in many maps.
- Navigation meshes in lots of maps fixed.
- Double barreled pistols' reload animation bug is fixed.
- Grenade splash damage bugs fixed.
- Fixed typo in trade permit cost.
- Lots of fixes to problematic quests and npc behaviors/interactions.
- Various bug fixes.
With Fire and Sword, the third stand-alone title in the acclaimed Mount & Blade series, gives players the freedom to decide who both their allies and enemies are as they create their own world inspired by Henryk Sienkiewicz’s 1884 cult classic novel "With Fire and Sword." Players will plan tactical takeovers, scheme which castles to siege, and battle rival armies with traditional weapons found in previous Mount & Blade titles, as well as newly introduced firearms such as muskets and pistols. With plenty of new quests for players to partake in and a deep, immersive campaign mode, Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword continues the tradition of giving players an open-world experience like no other.