Pro Cycling Manager 2013
PATCH NOTES 220.127.116.11:
- Correction: certain configurations could encounter random crashes while a race was loading.
- Correction: rider rendered in black on podiums.
- Correction: In certain cases, AI teams could let too many dangerous, morning breakaways get away at the start of a tour.
- Adjustment: it is now a bit more difficult for morning breakaways to stay ahead of the peloton at the finish because AI teams try to reel them in earlier on.
- Adjustment: at the end of a race, AI teams try harder to reel in morning breakaways containing many riders.
- Functionality: added the possibility to edit fitness peaks of riders on the Objectives page.
- Functionality: number of Scheduled Race Days added on the Team Schedulde page (resolution > 1280x720).
- Correction: a crash could occur during the August « Protour du Benelux » race.
- Correction: a crash could occur during the generation of calendars or before the start of the Vuelta.
- Correction: certain national championships (Germany, Denmark, Italy,...) could not be run as one-off races.
- Functionality: added the possibility to race a tour with custom database.