Pro Cycling Manager Tour de France 2012
PATCH NOTES 220.127.116.11:
- Fix: national jerseys did not necessarily match during the world championships.
- Fix: recording of yearly rankings visible on the stats page no longer worked.
- Fix: prevent a crash which could occur with badly populated custom databases.
- Feature: addition of energy management with impact on performance levels.
- Feature: addition of rider contracts
- Improvement: date added for accomplishment of an Achievement.
- Fix: accomplished Achievements remain displayed with the "success" pictogram.
- Fix: when a player parted with a duplicate card, the remaining rider card(s) were shifted to another position/page.
- Fix: once a collection of team rider cards is completed, the Team pack "Buy" button is immediately replaced by "100%" (without requirement to reconnect).
- Fix: it is now possible to place route variants into the « My Documents » (Pro Cycling Manager 2012ModStages) directory rather than in CM_Stages
- Update: New route for the 2012 Lombardia
PATCH NOTES 18.104.22.168:
- Major fix: Schedule/invitations for Cya World Tour races in season 2.
- Fix: a bug could prevent a limited number of very good riders from joining a new team during the off season, therefore finding themselves without a contract.
- Fix: crash which could occur on the Schedule page.
- Fix: problem on the world championships time-trial (bad team controlled).
- Fix: bug that prevented renewal of contracts for the next year (year + 1) when, in January of the current year, there were 30 riders under contract.
- Fix: some fixes in Update 4 (22.214.171.124 from 126.96.36.199) did not fully take into account the fix to U23 races (the correct race profiles were missing).
- Improvement: cost of staff revised to avoid the financial imbalance which could be created with small and medium-sized teams.
- Improvement: sponsor goals.
- Major feature: Collections.
- Feature: added the possibility to play friendly races with a custom database.
- Feature: added the possibility to \"sell\" rider cards back to the server in exchange for Coins.
- Functionality: added wear and tear of equipment (only taken into account in races for ladder games).
- Functionality: player rankings have been added showing progress of collections.
- Feature: in the list of games, information added about the type of friendly race: terrain, distance, cobblestones, database (Armada Official or Custom).
- Functionality: it is now possible to use a password to protect a friendly game.
- Fix: various fixes to prevent possible crashes when starting the game and when accessing the \"load game\" page.
- Fix: final race winnings were not paid on the Paris-Nice.
- Functionality: it is now possible to use start lists (startlists) in Tour/Stage/Classic solo races.
- Fix: update of two profiles on the Tour of Belgium.
- Adjustment: some attributes tweaked.
- Functionality: Add the possibility to renew sponsors.
- Fix: Fixed a bug that could prevent, in some rare cases, getting beyond the world championships.
- Fix: Fixed several problems with U23 races.
- Improvement: Custom teams with a small budget are now considered to be \"Continental\" teams rather than \"Continental Pro\".
- Major Functionality: Official teams are playable in friendly mode.
- Functionality: Races (except time-trials) can be speeded-up (x2 / x4) if a majority of players vote for it. Once the last rider has crossed the line, the race will end.
- Functionality: It is now possible to play time-trial races. AI teams will not be present in these events, to avoid long waiting times.
- Corrections to the chat.
- Number of players connected is displayed and a small icon will show if a player is in a game.
+ server updates : viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13002#p525770
- Addition : Chapelle de Grammont added to \"Isolated Buildings\".
- Addition: Possibility to zoom the profile during a race. (a left click on the profile causes a zoom of the selected section to be displayed on-screen. Move mouse to change zoomed view).
- Addition: Colours added to race profile (in some menus, especially a zoomed profile) to distinguish differences in slope.
- Correction: Sprint and attack distances of a leader were not displayed on the Detailed Simulation page.
- Addition: Missing localisations added to Italian and Portuguese.
- Adjustment: Adjustment to certain rider attributes.
- Fixed a rare problem with a \"server-side processing error\" that could force a player to recreate a profile for each new connection to Armada.