Return to Castle Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
- changed right allies attack way in first stage
- enlarged window at flag
- fixed door problem (2nd stage) by axis now spawning upstairs and having two holes to go to 2nd or 3rd stage
- moved missile towards the cave
- reworked broken wall in stage3 because of mg abuse
- moved the truck to a new area
b2 -> b3
= Designed the garage a bit
= Reworked the flag hall
= Blended the road textures
+ Added 2 new axis spawns
+ Added MG Nest
+ Added a rock behind the trench
= Opened/closed windows
+ Added a rebuildable side door into center building
= Changed spawnpoint numbers!!
- added lamps/lights
- added details (to the whole map)
- added sounds (generator, ocean, transmitter)
- changed the skybox
- rebuilt the flag-house
- rebuilt the tank-barrier
- some minor bug fixes
- chairs @ library
- removed the glass case so you can take the obj. without any problems
1945, Southern Germany. Axis forces have developed a very poison gas that they plan on releasing over the enemy by air.
June 1943: The Axis have a small but vital communication outpost, which controls the Blitzkrieg on all major frontlines. This outpost is equipped with the new radar technology and the Allies are planning an attack (codename: Snatch).
This map has identical bases, tanks, trucks and gold-boxes for Axis and Allies. It is a mirrored map.