This patch updates Risen to version 1.10, and includes a number of fixes, revisions, and error corrections to the medieval role-playing game.
This is the playable demo from Risen, the latest role playing game from Pirahna Bytes, the developers of Gothic.
Risen 3 - Titan Lords will be available for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC on August 15th 2014.
Enter the dark and brutal RPG world of Risen 3, officially launching for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on August 12, 2014.
Set sail for an epic journey and immerse yourself into the world of pirates! Search for hidden treasures but be on the watch for fearsome creatures from the deep! Carve your own path through the world of Risen 2: Dark Waters, the latest RPG by developers Piranha Bytes, and shape the fate of the world.
Whether the player chooses to address a situation through cunning, skill or by force -- everything is possible in Risen 2! The game world adapts to the way the player wants the nameless hero to interact with his environment. Live the pirate\\\'s life based on your own choices!
Since the Titan Lord Mara unleashed her dark powers, fearsome beasts have invaded the world of Arborea. These fiends endanger sea travel and trade routes, cutting off the supply of vital goods for the population of each island. From gigantic Leviathans, nasty sand devils to drowned undead seamen, these monsters lurk everywhere and will make a pirate\\\'s life one deadly adventure!
Deep Silver today released a new trailer revealing the beautiful sunset over Arborea in the Southern Seas as seen in the stunning game world of Risen 2: Dark Waters.
See how player decisions affect storytelling in Risen 2: Dark Waters.
Pirate treasures await -- Risen 2: Dark Waters will be released on PC tomorrow! Explore dense jungles, encounter ferocious monsters, man your own pirate ship, search for hidden treasures -- and fight the giant Kraken! Live a pirate\\\'s life in Risen 2: Dark Waters!
In this episode, the developers from Piranha Bytes discuss the different fighting options in the game and explain:
- how fighting is just one of the options allowing players to progress in the game, and how avoiding the fight can solve quests too
- different fighting styles available - allowing players to utilize blades, firearms and voodoo
- how much swashbuckling swordfights from classic pirate movies influenced the fighting styles in the game
- how dirty tricks, such as parrot distractions or sand throwing, complement the \\\'pirate way of fighting\\\' and create unique variations in fighting styles
There is still hope: one man, a nameless hero, takes it upon himself to save the world. Only the fearless pirates seem to know a way to deal with these beasts from the deep.
In this installment the developers from Piranha Bytes speak about the new animation system that was created for Risen 2:
- Why the old animation system was completely replaced and what that meant for development
- That two to three thousand new animations had to be created especially for Risen 2
- How different combat animations are combined to create a combo attack
- and that Risen 2 features full face animations for the first time in a Piranha Bytes game.
This time, the developers from Piranha Bytes talk about the different factions in Risen 2: Dark Waters:
- the Inquisition and what the disappearance of magic from the world has meant for them
- the Natives in their natural habitat, the jungle, and their suppression as slaves in this world
- the Pirates who play a central role in the story of Risen 2
- and finally, the Gnomes and their enhanced role in Risen 2, their culture of collecting all things which aren't nailed down and a special mention of the gnome Jaffar who will help the player through his quest.
In this first episode let Piranha Bytes lead you on the path of development of a believable fantasy world.
Risen 2 is a pirate RPG set for release in 2012.
This demo lets players experience the introduction where the hero survives a shipwreck and lands on the shore of the Island of Faranga.
This hotfix fixes the problem with the gray veil with NVidia cards series GeForce 6 and 7.
This trailer supports the launch of the action RPG from Pirahna Bytes, Risen, which shipwrecks players on the island of Faranga.
Get a look at the intro for Risen in this teaser trailer for the upcoming medieval role-playing game.
Get a closer look at Risen in this cinematic teaser trailer for the upcoming medieval role-playing game.
A port city rendered in vivid real-time graphics.
Check out the latest Risen 3 trailer.
This trailer shows off nearly ten minutes of behind the scenes footage featuring project director Björn Pankratz and game designer Mike Hoge explaining some details about the game.
This new trailer shows off scenes from Risen, accompanied by the song "The Poet and the Pendulum" from Nightwish,
A new Risen trailer to help get you in the mood.
Establishing the mood of the game with music and environments.
In-game footage of a forest and the creatures that inhabit it.
Teaser featuring cinematic footage from the game.