Strategic Command WWII Global Conflict
GAME ENGINE CHANGES
- fixed a Carrier 'Escort' bug that incorrectly allowed Carriers to escort more than two times (Baron)
- fixed an Email/Network replay error that caused a CTD (Amadeus)
- fixed an error that allowed Carriers to reinforce/upgrade after it has been used to 'escort' (Catacol)
- air units can now move at 50% of available action points when located on a snow, rain and sandstorm tile (Al)
- movement path is now highlighted under friendly units to show the full reach of a moveable unit (Lettowvorbeck)
- operational movement highlights will now also highlight underneath existing units to indicate that these positions would be reachable if the existing unit were to subsequently move (Sharkman)
- amended the Turkish MOBILIZATION#2 events that look for Allied weakness in the Middle East to look beyond the capital cities (Bill R.)
- added a MOBILIZATION#2 event to increase US mobilization from Axis advancements into southern Africa
- moved the 1st Turkish Army into Ankara with entrenchment = 2 and placed the Turkish Altay HQ northeast of Ankara at tile 102,23
- Swedish 1st Army in Stockholm now starts with experience = 1 and an entrenchment = 3
- Swedish 2nd Army starts with experience = 1 and the Swedish 1st RSAF now starts at strength = 8
- Soviet Army, Corps and Fighter added to the P/Q and set to arrive in September 1941, March 1942, May 1942 respectively
- US Army added to the P/Q and set to arrive in May 1942
- UK Army and Tactical Bomber added to the P/Q and set to arrive in June 1943
- US now starts with 1 chit in Motorization, Infrastructure and Production Technology
- USSR now starts with an Industrial Modifier of 75% up from 65%
- UK DE 100 for Vichy France is now only 300 MPPs and at 50 MPP for 6 turns
- Italian units now start entrenched in all cities at 4 and coastal units at 2
All previous new features and improvements are included as well, such as: improved compatibility with Windows 8, as well as dozens of improvements, fixes and tweaks to both the GOLD game engine as well as the GOLD editor - many based on feedback from the fan community forums and email - and even a completely new bonus campaign, 1942 Brute Force, which is a alternative map Europe and Pacific 1942-1945 campaign.
GAME ENGINE CHANGES
- Carriers that are in Fighter mode will no longer self escort if intercepted, only if they are in Mix mode (Bill R.)
- Rockets can now once again be transported (Kurt)
- swapped units are no longer fully committed so long as their action points are > 1. A swapped unit is now reduced to 1 AP and will be able to attack or move 1 AP if it is able to (Bill R.)
- fixed a supply calculation error from ports that did not properly look at enemy control tiles (Bill R.)
- fixed a Graphs section MPP charting error (Marc)
- fixed several recently introduced DoW errors
- fixed a swap unit move error that allowed you to upgrade/reinforce after attacking
- fixed a campaign listing error in the SELECT CAMPAIGN dialog
- fixed a replay turn error that would cause a CTD (rjh1971)
- fixed an AI naval unit movement error that allowed it to move through enemy ports such as Gibraltar
- fixed an \'Across River Attack\' penalty formula error (Amadeus)
- fixed an end of turn MPP calculation error
- fixed a National Morale Objectives map display error (Dan)
- fixed a unit movement error when the minor unit\'s parent withdraws from the war (Bill R.)
- fixed a TERRITORY script error for countries that are completely overwritten by a new or alternate entity (Bryan)
- fixed a surrendered MAJOR convoy transfer amount calculation error (Al)
- fixed a rare combat error when left clicking to attack a unit
- fixed a swap unit error for 3D Paratroops that had the unit change into a Transport icon (K Man)
- DE 619 and 620 no longer dependant on France having been liberated (Bill R.)
- Chinese Infantry Warfare increased to 125 MPP
- Italian and German IT cost reduced to 100 MPP
- Japanese IM increased by 5% to 65% from 60% (Bill R.)
- British naval units that arrive in India via DE 112 now arrive as UK units (Bill R.)
- adjusted a weather zone on the island of Hakodate to match more evenly so that the entire island has the same zone (Bill R.)
- Italy now starts with 65 MPP up from 30 MPP (Bill R.)
- Mountains, Tropical Mountains, Towns, Cities, Capitals, and Fortifications all dropped to 1/1/1 for their Air, Bomber and Carrier defence bonuses. Fortresses dropped to 2/2/2 (Bill R.)
- added several new Japanese National Morale events for the losses of Okinawa, Iwo Jima and for the Atomic Bomb drops (Dan)
- fixed a Chinese MPP income bug
- fixed a POPUP announcing the death of Sikorski that had a Chinese flag (Bill R.)
This demo includes 2 campaigns:
- 1939 World At War campaign limited to 10 months of playing time - This is the main global campaign covering the entire war from start to finish. Players will be able to wage war across Europe, the Atlantic, North Africa, Asia and the Pacific.
- 1948 World At War campaign limited to 4 months of playing time - With the Axis powers soundly defeated, the Western Allies' alliance with the USSR and China becomes fractured as ideology now trumps previous allegiances... This is World War III!
GAME ENGINE AND EDITOR CHANGES
-required for SC WWII Global Conflict GOLD expansion pack!
-miscellaneous small fixes and corrections
GAME ENGINE AND EDITOR CHANGES
- fixed a right click CTD error
- fixed an air unit movement in rain/fog/snow error
- fixed a bug in Japan plundering Hawaii which mentioned 25MPP but should have been 50MPP
- added an AI DIPLOMACY script for Germany to press Argentina in 1941
- added an AI BELLIGERENCE script for the USSR to go to war with Germany once the USSR is fully mobilized
More than a hundred improvements, fixes and tweaks to both the game engine as well as the editor, many based on feedback from the fan community forums and email.
This patch provides more then a hundred fixes, tweaks, and improvements for both the game engine and the editor. Warning, this patch is not compatabile with old save games.
This is the hotfix for Strategic Command WWII Global Conflict, offering the promised game editor which wasn't included in the v1.01 update launched on May 7th.
This patch updates Strategic Command WWII Global Conflict to version 1.01, and adds video acceleration, and a slew of fixes that are detailed in the extended description.
This Strategic Command WWII Global Conflict demo includes the full world map 1942 Axis High Tide campaign covering the high water mark of Axis power during WWII.
This is the official trailer to the upcoming Opus Magnus in the Strategic Command series of historical grand strategy games by Fury Software, Strategic Command WWII Global Conflict.