Sword of the Stars The Pit
Set in the popular Sword of the Stars universe, the game delivers sharp retro graphics and modern turn-based gameplay. Although the art style is light and the game is readily accessible to all, the role-playing mechanics under the hood are crunchy, and will appeal to players who appreciate depth and challenge, as well as death-by-adorable-monsters.
But there’s still a lot more of the game that will only be found in the final game;
- 2 Additional Characters to choose from… the Marine and the Pilot, each with their own unique advantages!
- Level your character up as you dive down into 25 more levels, each one bigger than the last.
- Dozens more enemies drawn from the SotSverse!
- Dozens and dozens of additional weapons and armors with a variety of special effects including flamethrowers, rocket launchers, plasma cannons and powered Brawler armor!
- Randomized augmentation effects to make each game unique
- Crafting lets you make special items from bits and pieces of your enemies.
- Over 50 more items to discover, ranging from the familiar to the ancient exotic tech.
- Dozens of room types containing a host of exotic devices to help and hinder the player
- And while the demo will try and kill you in many fiendish ways, the final game will also include poisoning, disease, traps, radiation, and more!