Telepath RPG Servants of God
- The Crypt of the Poet King is now finished, and boy is it ever a nasty one.
- My favorite new feature is that your character can now use drugs and (depending on your luck) get addicted, suffering prolonged withdrawal effects if he goes too long without a hit. (Don’t do drugs, kids!)
- You can now swap out orbs between battles.
- There’s new music in the game that plays during the battle preparation screen.
- There are a ton of bug fixes.
- The game engine now officially supports voiced dialog.
Sinister Design has released an updated demo to coincide with the news that you can now preorder Telepath RPG: Servants of God.
Part Japanese strategy RPG, part free-roaming Western RPG, there is no RPG out there quite like Telepath RPG: Servants of God.