RedLynx’s signature franchise, the Trials series first made its mark in gaming with the 2008 release of Trials 2 SE for the PC. That breakout indie success led to further success on the Xbox, but ever since then PC gamers have been clamoring for more Trials. Here it comes.
Fixes in update 1.0.3:
- Fixed multiple crash issues in multiplayer.
- Made a number of general performance optimizations and fixes throughout the game to increase performance for all players, as well as make the Video settings far more useful.
- Added support for lower resolution particles to increase performance in levels with many particle effects, especially on lower and mid-level hardware.
- Moved higher resolution particles to Advanced effects.
- Removed water reflections from Advanced effects.
- Made it possible to unlock Lab Rat squirrel with keyboard.
- Added trigger icons to map voting screen when using a game pad in multiplayer.
- Fixed issue with shadows flickering occasionally.
- Fixed occasional text and label positioning issues in editor.
- Fixed Object selector in the editor not opening by pressing space bar if an object was selected.
- Fixed Scorpion’s French localization.
Fixes in server side update:
- Fixed an issue with the Test Your Might tournament not recording times to the leader board.
- Fixed a problem with wrong tracks opening after Advanced Search in Track Central
- Added feeds for Highest Rated in 48 hours to Trials & Skill games to Track Central.
The game also includes all of the features of its forerunners, from the in-game editor which brought more than 300,000 tracks to the Xbox LIVE version of Trials Evolution, to the global Leader Boards and four-player Multiplayer, in both local and online modes.
Meet Trials Evolution! The new Xbox LIVE hit is now available! Get ready for the blast of the year!
Crashing April 18th !
How many trials can you pass?