Fixes in update 1.0.3:
- Fixed multiple crash issues in multiplayer.
- Made a number of general performance optimizations and fixes throughout the game to increase performance for all players, as well as make the Video settings far more useful.
- Added support for lower resolution particles to increase performance in levels with many particle effects, especially on lower and mid-level hardware.
- Moved higher resolution particles to Advanced effects.
- Removed water reflections from Advanced effects.
- Made it possible to unlock Lab Rat squirrel with keyboard.
- Added trigger icons to map voting screen when using a game pad in multiplayer.
- Fixed issue with shadows flickering occasionally.
- Fixed occasional text and label positioning issues in editor.
- Fixed Object selector in the editor not opening by pressing space bar if an object was selected.
- Fixed Scorpion’s French localization.
Fixes in server side update:
- Fixed an issue with the Test Your Might tournament not recording times to the leader board.
- Fixed a problem with wrong tracks opening after Advanced Search in Track Central
- Added feeds for Highest Rated in 48 hours to Trials & Skill games to Track Central.