- overwrite your tribes.exe with the afterhope tribes.exe. I'd recommend backing up your original tribes.exe prior to installing.
- the lasthope scan for emjay's leaked terp will kick for netset, so server owners should remove that. theres no point in having it.
- all 1.40 plugins will work with 1.41
- if you run a server and you want info, pm opsayo on tribalwar.com.
- mariejane, nofix - this would not be possible without their help
- stork, groove - thanks for helping me test, for hosting
- cheaters - without you there would be no motivation
Why am i getting kicked from other servers while running 1.41 (troc mem.dll, emjay terp)?
- 1.41 responds to lasthope queries, and old lasthope configs will false positive on the 1.41 client. if these servers haven't updated their lasthope configs, then you'll have to use the 1.40 executable to play on those servers.
This patch updates Tribes to version 1.30. This is not an official release, but rather a user-made one that is required to play on some servers.