Warhammer 40000 Dawn of War Soulstorm
This mod created by the member from the Dawn of War forums, Cylarne_04 and Krronus, with some help with Cosmocrat, Profman and Tyrantarmy6 introduces an epic and true apocalyptic mod of all time. It is one of the best DOW: Soulstorm mods out there.
- smaller \\\\\\\"boxes\\\\\\\" around buildings,
- double the maximum squad\\\\\\\\vehicle cap,
- changed deep strike\\\\\\\\reinforce units, and their numbers,
- restored Missile Launcher, Flamer for CSM squads,
- Broadsides when entrenched see farther, detect infiltrated,
- barrack building of each race, has a activated ability to heal squads (still somewhat buggy, don\\\\\\\'t know why)
- all can capture, and uncapture (slightly faster than normal units),
- detect infiltrated by default,
- are tougher, have improved weapons, equipment,
- provide morale bonus aura to nearby units,
- are fewer in numbers, tougher, better equipped counterparts of standard squads, units,
- are already upgraded from the start, i.e. HG Space Marines have Frag Grenades, bonuses from Bionics, etc., without research,
- no builders as HG,
- each Secondary Commander has a HG counterpart,
- no Necron unit has a Morale score,
- Obelisk, Tomb Spyder got healing aura,
- you can build two Restored Monolith\\\\\\\'s,
- Mass Resurrection is now Mass Restoration, which resurrects, but also heals units,
- each relic unit has a morale draining aura (bigger are more \\\\\\\"scary\\\\\\\", so have higher),
Changes from the previous version include:
New units such as the Keeper of Secrets Greater Daemon for Chaos, Bomb Squigs for Orks, Tetra Skimmer for Tau, etc. New effects, sounds, abilities and weapon upgrades, e.g. Tankhammers for Ork Tanbustas, Melta Guns for SM Force Commander and Chaos Lord Updated models for Chaos Marines, Chaos Predator, Rhino and Land Raider Lots of miscellaneous fixes here and there
Changes from the last version include:
New units including the Keeper of Secrets Greater Daemon for Chaos, Bomb Squigs for Orks, Tetra Skimmer for Tau, etc. New effects, sounds abilities and weapon upgrades, e.g. Tankhammers for Ork Tanbustas, Melta Guns for SM Force Commander and Chaos Lord Updated models for Chaos Marines, Chaos Predator, Rhino and Landraider Lots of miscellaneous fixes here and there
This is a template race structure for Dark Crusade, allowing users to create a race based on this structure. Quite a good concept, and will help many on their way to modland.
This mod was made by phoenix717.
I darkened the Tau and Eldar task bar and customized the tau one a little more + a custom pic of some universe.
This allows you to play steel legion mod for soulstorm.
A cool mini mod which edits the FX given off by Horrors and Possessed marines, to something...eviller.
Combines Some soulstorm mods.
This mod reduces all unit Models down by half, except for vehicles which are reduced by 25% and buildings which are not reduced at all. Also, to allow for epic battles, I have increased the Population Caps, tripling them for all races.
This is a new version of the Ambient FX soulstorm mod, which renders the previous version completely obsolete, as it did not work.
I gave the Tau turrets, the Ligtning some missiles (I added an Lightning "Strike"), Inquisitor Toth is ingame now, some new demons, more weapons, expanded limits and so much more that even the ReadMe I added isn't complete.
This is a version of Fuggles' ambient FX mod, with the SCAR files editted to effect the new units included in Soulstorm. I did not make this mod, Fuggles did, but I have his permission to release this.
The squad and support cap of all races HIGHLY increased. Some squads of every race reinforcement cap increased.
A relatively minor mod, there's simply a new win condition which, when selected, causes the game to display a word at the beginning of each game, along with a definition.
Two common staples in maps for war-based games, are battle-damaged terrain, and jungles. This Is War fuses the two concepts to give you a battle-damaged jungle. Bit of a cliché? Most certainly.
This is a mod which creates a win condition allowing you to disable fliers in your game. It's setup as it's own mod for the convenience of those who don't mod. Sounds simple and balenced.
this is a basic little mod for the newly released Dawn Of War Soulstorm. All it does is remove the annoying squad a support cap so you can rage massive wars.
Just some simple quick fixs to improve the game.
Version 2 of the fullscale soulstorm mod.
This small mod is taken from my Husbands Oldman and sunrays much Larger Mod (With his permission) which will be winging its way to you shortly and includes The Soulstorm version of Tanith First and only and a "Big" inclusion of a new Race.