Other features include:
- New star and planet types and more than 30 special features ranging from anti-matter to alien tech that, make each star system distinctive.
- Covert action system lets spies gather information, and steal technologies, while Special Forces can infiltrate enemy planets and sabotage defenses.
- New trade system with explicitly represented trade routes. Domestic and foreign trade; embargoes and blockades.
- 50 new technologies include signal jamming, stealth ships, weapon upgrades and orbital fighter stations.
- 30 plus new unit models.
- Supports multi-player via LAN or PBEM.
This is the German version of the new Armada 2526 Supernova patch v103.
This is the English version of the new Armada 2526 Supernova v103 patch.
A new trailer for Armada 2526 Supernova has been released. This trailer features some amazing cinematic and gameplay footage.
This is the official announcement trailer for Armada 2526: Supernova, the expansion to the acclaimed turn-based strategy/real time tactical space game.
The update includes many bug fixes, a host of minor improvements to the AI for both the strategic and tactical layer, and two new features: a brand new race and faction, The Gray Order.
This patch updates Armada 2526 to version 188.8.131.52. The new comprehensive v184.108.40.206 update comes packed with new features and graphics, balance changes, tweaks, bug fixes, and more!
This patch updates Armada 2526 to version 1.024, and adds an automatic population transport feature, improved mod support, bugfixes and a number of balance changes.
This is the first patch for Armada 2526, updating the game to version 1.01, and fixing a few bugs.
This trailer shows off Matrix Games' upcoming space-based, turn-based / real-time strategy blend, Armada 2526.