Revolutionary gameplay innovations inspired by the real-world of soccer make FIFA Soccer 12 deeper and more engaging. All-new Precision Dribbling delivers a higher fidelity of touch on the ball for attacking players, while Tactical Defending fundamentally changes the approach to defending by placing equal importance on positioning, intercepting passes and tackling. Plus, CPU players have been infused with Pro Player Intelligence, the next generation of player intelligence and performance. Stay tuned for more features to be announced in the coming months.
Paulv2k4’s FIFA 12 Gameplay Patch
This gameplay patch has been designed and tested for Career mode gaming but can be used with other modes too. This is a personal little mod derived from Fidel’s and Regularcat’s attempts at achieving a better game (and succeeding). The key difference is I do not change any attributes/stats or team styles, just the way the game plays and how the AI approaches it.
• Extract Zip to FIFA 12 Folder (Not the Game folder)
• Rebuild files using Fifa 12 i68Regenerator (found here)
• This mod will replace all other AI specific mods but not the databases (db files)
• This mod is compatible with all saved career modes
• This mod is compatible with all single-player game modes.
-- Version 1.2
• FIXED bug with celebrations.
• The right-stick flick is not so powerful. The ball speed has decreased but you still can get past slow players.
• Tweaked ball speed so shots are not so overpowered in some situations.
• CPU defending is better at blocking shots and passes.
• CPU defending is more aggressive.
-- Version 1.1
• The ball is faster, looser and bouncier. In turn the spin modifier has been decreased.
• The tactics and mentality have been fixed and utilized.
-- Version 1.0
• No changes to player stats, no false improvements to AI.
• Fight and battle for the ball, feel the strength and pace of each player.
• Feel the game change as players improve when in form and decline when “rattled”.
• Improved AI understanding of the pitch.
• More aggressive attacking of space and full backs overlap.
• Players look for space to take long shots.
• Difficulty is no longer changed depending on AI team rating, a totally fair game.
• Very harsh game/match rating system, inspired from Football Manager.
-- Version 1.2
• Player’s attributes will no longer decrease at an old age if the player is still playing well ( => 6 rating ) but if they play poorly they will decrease faster.
-- Version 1.1
• AI teams now only try to improve the core of the squad by looking at their 5 best players and then making an informed decision.
-- Version 1.0
• AI teams look more specifically for players they desperately need rather than needlessly buying.
• Players who are in the first team are now more expensive.
• Transfer listed players can be obtained for cheaper.
• Youth team players can now have 99 Potential.
• Youth team players can now be young as 13.
• Youth team players initial ratings can now be higher than 80. (rare)
[My Thanks and Respects To (CREDITS)]
• Fidel and Regularcat who provided their own gameplay patches.
• My friends who helped test these values and see some serious bugs along our career game.
• Iard68 for the i68Regenerator
You can input what you feel is needed or report bugs here.
UEFA EURO 2012 DLC - Unlicensed & Finalists Roster Update Patch - by RobbieD_PL
NB: This patch is for the UEFA EURO 2012 DLC only, not for the regular FIFA12 game.
It is supported by all languages specific to that add-on: Polish, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and German.
All Rosters by RobbieD_PL
All Banners by EA from WC2010
1. Copy all files to the Game/data folder of FIFA12 and overwrite when prompted.
This patch updates the unlicensed, generic rosters in the UEFA EURO 2012 DLC for the following 24 teams:
- Faroe Islands
- FYR Macedonia
- San Marino
### Updated rosters and stats for all 15 originally licensed finalist teams' 23-man squads as per EA's online update of 2/07/2012; including formations, player numbers and player roles. Ukraine has updated substitute goalkeepers from Oleh Blokhin's 23-man squad.
Hidden EA minifaces for licensed players from Estonia, Faroe Islands and Serbia
Specific Player Faces are included by default FIFA12 files for certain players from:
Belarus (1; Aliaksandr Hleb)
Bosnia (3; Asmir Begovi?, Miralem Pjani? and Edin Džeko)
Iceland (1; Eidur Gudjohnsen)
Latvia (1; Andrejs Rubins)
Serbia (4; Nikola Žigi?, Marko Panteli?, Branislav Ivanovi? and Aleksandar Kolarov)
Ukraine (3; Andriy Shevchenko, Andriy Voronin and Anatoliy Tymoschuk) and
Wales (4; Craig Bellamy, James Collins, Gareth Bale and Aaron Ramsey)
95% of newly added players for all teams have specific commentary
Two new pairs of boots converted from FIFA11: #162: (Filip Šebo - Slovakia) and #201: (Andriy Shevchenko - Ukraine)
Licensed Rosters are also compatible with Expedition Mode. (NB: Existing Expeditions already begun with original rosters + generic players will crash)
New Licensed banners for all the above listed teams as well as the following teams:
Updated kits' name and number colours/fonts for all teams
FIFA 12 brings to the pitch the game-changing new Player Impact Engine, a physics engine that delivers real-world physicality in every interaction. Gameplay innovations inspired by real-world football make FIFA 12 deeper and more engaging.
EA SPORTS has a proven track record of correctly predicting winners using its game engines across all of its simulation sports franchises. This year, EA SPORTS simulated the entire 2011 MLS regular season, and correctly determined that the LA Galaxy would capture the MLS Supporters’ Shield.
A nice overhead kick goal.
Revolutionary changes to the best sports game on the planet. FIFA 12 brings to the pitch the game-changing new Player Impact Engine, a physics engine that delivers real-world physicality in every interaction. Gameplay innovations inspired by real-world football make FIFA 12 deeper and more engaging.
For the first time ever, FIFA Ultimate Team ships on the disk with FIFA 12. The FIFA 12 demo will be available Sept. 13
Check out the brand new FIFA 12 trailer featuring stunning in-game footage and accolades from various media sources.
Check out the new Manchester City Virtual Kit for FIFA 12 in this brand new trailer.
Check out this new developer diary on the pro player intelligence of FIFA 12. FIFA 12 Gameplay Producer Santiago Jaramillo talks about the vision of the players in FIFA 12.
Check out this new developer diary on the pro player intelligence of FIFA 12. FIFA 12 Gameplay Producer Santiago Jaramillo talks about improved decision making for CPU players and how this affects heading opportunities.
This is a producer video discussing the benefits of the new Impact Engine in FIFA 12.
This is the official E3 2011 gameplay trailer for FIFA 12.