FRAY: Reloaded Edition adds numerous functionalities and improvements to the game in response to community feedback: fully redesigned User Interface, new class and weapon balance, visual improvements such as new weapon and particle effects, solo maps, new server and much more.
All footage was rendered in engine, with the game models and effects. Music by Sound Washed collective.
Plan your orders swiftly and watch the action unfold as all the players' squads execute their turns simultaneously.
- 30+ hours of gameplay.
- Challenging, turn-based combat in a game that plays at your pace.
- A unique "Drama Star" system that rewards the player for playing through tough situations instead of reloading and replaying.
- A spell named, "Power Word: Defenestrate."
- Over a hundred base spells, most with several upgraded variants.
- An innovative trap-disarming / lockpicking system using character skills and items to disable a device one component at a time.
- Over 80 feats to customize your party as they progress through the game.
- A detailed, "stats-heavy" rules system... which you are free to ignore if you choose.
- Nearly 200 different items to be used and abused by your characters.
- A "Quarterstaff of Nad-Whacking."
- Sixteen "dungeons" (interior adventuring areas), five outdoor areas, one village, an alternate dimension, and some green dude's one-room hovel.
- A THICK (virtually) 69-page PDF manual. For those who want more than just the tutorials...