Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars
The aim is to accurately represent the Franco-Prussian war while creating a fun and balanced game.
- Tweaked the accuracy of the british and austrian light dragoons to make them more balanced with the other dragoon classes.
- Changed several maps to make them more balanced.
- Fixed a bug with commander battles, that did not allow anyone to spawn.
- Fixed a client side crash that happened often when joining a busy server.
- Fixed a melee exploit, that worked through switching a musket between melee and fire mode rapidly.
- Fixed a exploit that allowed a player to instantly reload a weapon that has recently been picked up from the ground.
- Fixed a lot of small map errors and glitches, and battle spawnpoints that were outside of the map border.
- Fixed a lot of small troop skill problems, like some troops were able to ride horses whilst their not supposed to, or could run faster than troops of the same class.
Version 1.004 changelog
- Admin chat no longer switches between universal and inter-admin when using the letters “I” or “U” in a message.
- Fixed a problem where some horses changed colour when your distance to them changed.
- Players hit by a firearm now properly play a bullet hit body sound.
- Fixed problems with defender lives counter in Siege mode.
- Fixed issues where the respawn counter did not get displayed, or did not disappear after spawning.
- The French translation no longer causes crashes when accepting a duel.
- You can now construct a fence when building upon other scene props.
- The server console no longer returns a wrong input error when you set a variable to the same as its current value.
- Map placed rocket launchers now respawn the next round when picked up, as they should.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain destructible objects to be possible to walk through the next round if destroyed.
- Fixed all the missing strings from the German and French translations.
- Bots in Commander Battle should (hopefully) charge now when a player disconnects.
- Fixed teleport problems with the siege gamemode, when the fort wall gets hit.
- Low damage melee hits will now only generate “thump” sounds and no blood splash sounds.
- In the Duel gamemode, you will now no longer regain health when you kill a horse.
- Particle and sound effects placed by mappers will now always emit their effects, as they should.
- Rewrote siege spawn code to greatly improve performance on the server CPU.
- Further improved the performance when having bonuses enabled.
- Improved client side frames per second with explosions and destruction.
- Reduced the long wait when a new map is loaded on the server.
- Generally improved overall server and client performance and reduced lag.
- Reduced overall memory usage and reduced startup loading time slightly.
- Russian Jägers can now choose to use a cavalry musket instead of the rifle.
- Lowered the cannon accuracy slightly.
- Doubled the health for doors.
- Increased the damage for all swords.
- Added a new map: Hungarian Plain
- Various updates to maps, fixing bugs and improving performance.
- Round time in Battle mode now starts after the first player has spawned, to allow slower clients to spawn within the 30 sec spawn window.
- Made Toggle Walk a configurable game key, in the place of the Warband native zoom key.
- Equipped the Russian Jäger NCO with a firearm.
- Added a full Russian translation.
- Added preview images for Fort Boyd and Fort Lyon in the admin panel.
- Stray horses will now not run away anymore, unless they take damage.
- Added anti-cheat protection for the zoom exploit.
- Added an icon on the Conquest flag selection map, showing your current position.
- The player beacon icon is now located a bit above the player.
- Changed the maximal defender lives that admins can set for siege from 5 to 10.
- Added a Open/close caption to the doors.
Version 1.006 changelog
- Added “Litovskiy Ulanskiy Polk”, Lithuanian Lancer Regiment, to Russia.
- Added new swords for British Musicians and 95th Rifles, Austrian Infantry and Jägers.
- Added new wall scene props for mappers - in desert and wood styles.
- Added more destruction stages for some walls (that are commonly used in custom siege maps) and improved their textures.
- Added new French Officers pants.
- Pioneer earthworks can now be removed by using the shovel in alternate mode (accessible by press X).
- Added the top ten community maps from the mapping contest.
- Released full source code for modders.
- Remade all equipment for Russia: Cartridge bags, belts, etc.
- Remade Austrian battle flags.
- Players are now forced to walk when surrendering.
- Improved textures of British and Austrian saddles.
- Reduced the length of the bayonet slightly.
- Increased the length of all cavalry swords.
- Made the readying animation for the upper stab slower.
- Upper stab chamber attacks are now not blockable anymore just like the lower stab.
- People getting bumped by a horse now stay on the ground a bit longer before getting up.
- Removed the damage a rider would receive when his horse dies.
- Horses don’t rear up anymore when hit by a bayonet to their front.
- Reduced the amount of bullets and damage of the Musketoon.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to spawn objects on the map.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to spawn with multiple firearms.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to spawn naked.
- Fixed a bug that made upper stabs unblockable when in crouch-mode
- Fixed a bug that when a rocket launcher is picked up whilst someone is using it the player using it would get stuck.
- Fixed small historical errors on Russian uniforms.
- Fixed the mirrored banners above players.
- Fixed stones not spawning near the walls that got destroyed.
- Fixed some upside down texture errors on roofs.
- Fixed some cases where you would not be able to spawn explosion crates.
- Removed riding skill from pioneers.
- Fixed several specular and normal map issues.
It's based on the Napoleonic Wars DLC and offers 200 player legion battles.
- Added the following new British units; Sailor, Marine and Post Captain.
- Added the following new British units; First Kings German Legion Hussars.
- Added the following new French units; Sailor, Marine and Post Captain.
- Added the following new French units; 2nd Kronprinz Bavarian Infantry.
- Added pirate voices for the British sailors.
- Added a new big Frigate ship scene prop.
- Added a new sailable Sloop.
- Added a new sailable Rowboat.
- Added a new sailable Rowboat with 1 mast.
- Added a new sailable Rowboat with 2 masts.
- Added a new sailable Cannonboat (Can not fire)
- Added a new sailable Rocketboat (Can not fire)
- Added a lot of exciting new maps and map fixes.
- Saint’s Isle
- Forest Palisade
- Naval Battle
- Fort al Hafya
- Fort de Chartres
- Citadelle Napoleon (Naval)
- Charge to the Rhine
- Siege of Toulon (Naval)
- Fort George
- Fort Bashir
- Fort Nylas
- Fort Brochet
- When a unit dies that carries a shovel in his backpack, it will always be dropped on the floor so people can pick it up and use it to remove earthworks that might be in the way.
- When a unit dies that carries a Ramrod in his backpack, it will always be dropped on the floor so people can pick it up and use it.
- Added a extra caption to Internal Admin chat, so you can tell them apart.
- Reduced the length of the cavalry swords a bit, they had ghostly long range.
- Made all artillery less accurate on long range to balance the powerfull destruction force.
- Reduced the range an explosion would have by 30%, to balance the extremely powerful howitzers and mortars.
- Made cannonballs lose more force on ground hit and bounce less to make them less unstoppable.
- Made pistols some more accurate, it will now really hit within the player visible circle, to balance them, the reload is now slightly slower though.
- Decreased the damage the rifle in melee would inflict, they were more powerful than most real melee weapons
- Increased the Rifle Melee swing animation speed
- Reduced the health of all medium and heavy horses to balance their classes.
- Made the armor points of the british cavalry helmets to be on par with other factions helmets.
- Removed the blunderbuss from the selection for russian dragoon cavalry they were too powerfull for that class.
- Boats respawn much faster now.
- Changed several maps to make them more balanced.
- Fixed a bug with some rocks uses in maps that were not having a collision mesh which allowed people to hide in.
- Fixed all collision meshes for trees, should now not block bullets on wrong places, and some trees were walk through, now not anymore.
- Fixed collision mesh for the sandbags which will now block bullets on the right places and not in thin air.
- Fixed collision mesh of the couch so it won't block bullets in thin air.
- Fixed that when you switch your weapon to melee you would walk slower.
- Fixed all cases that some ranks and some units were running faster or slower than others.
- Fixed several bugged collision meshes.
- Fixed several bugs on maps.
- Fixed a bug in the admin panel that it sometimes selected the wrong player, or does not work at all when clicking a player.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the prussian guard drummer to ride horses.
- Fixed a glitch that allowed you to teleport into a building by playing a piano from it’s backside.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed you to play two tunes at once as a musician.
- Fixed a bug in siege that some doors are reversed, can be walked through when closed and so on.
- ze_treasure prop will now always give out pirate hats to the user.
- Fixed a bug that spawned birds randomly on all custom maps.
Version 1.005 changelog
- You can now surrender to the enemy by pressing P on your keyboard (configurable).
- Added the ability to change your 3rd person field of view, use the plus and minus buttons on your numpad.
- Added a new map: Fort Hohenfels
- Redone the hit detection and damage calculation of the bayonet upper stab. It should now have the exact same code as the lower stab, but still need a different block direction.
- Changed default build points for sappers from 25 to 40 per team.
- Decreased the range of the bayonet slightly for balance reasons.
- Increased the speed of rifle melee slightly to reduce the damage speed bonus.
- Reduced the damage of the rifle melee.
- Increased the speed of all heavy horses.
- Reduced the sword damage slightly to balance the new horse speed.
- Knifes and other peasant weapons can now deal stab damage without bouncing off.
- Removed the stab ability from the farming serp.
- Rebalanced the sword weights.
- Increased the lance range.
- Decreased the stab speed of lance slightly to give it more speed damage bonus and a larger hit area once released.
- Removed the stun that a swordsman would receive when blocking an upper stab.
- Fixed an issue that caused the client round timer in Siege mode to not correspond with the server.
- Fixed an exploit that let you hit people on the floor above you in a building.
- Resolved an issue with the Austrian Cuirassier trumpeter not having any hands.
- Fixed a bug that made birds spawn underground in random maps.
- Fixed that when you get hit whilst playing the piano/organ you didn\'t stop producing music.
- Russian Jäger Sergeant is now correctly named “Sergeant”.
- Russian Jäger Sergeant now has bullets.
Entitled Napoleonic Wars, the DLC pack brings the brutal real-time combat of Mount & Blade to 19th Century Europe, presenting players with the opportunity to re-fight the final years of the Napoleonic Wars as any of five historical superpowers, using more than 220 unique military units. With a wide range of soldiers at their command, from artillery and engineers all the way to battlefield musicians, aspiring tacticians and combatants can engage in epic multiplayer mayhem with up to 250 players at once. Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars is available now for $9.99.
Patch details coming soon.
Scots Grey models and Texture
Version 1002 changelog
- Fixed server performance issues with bonuses.
- Fixed possible crashes when clicking “multiplayer” in the main menu.
- Fixed a british officer uniform being invisible.
- Added a new Startup screen with an updated logo.
- The Auto-beacon on last player in battle mode will now activate after 3 minutes left in the round instead of only 1 minute.
- Several minor bug fixes.
It's based on the Napoleonic Wars DLC and offers 200 player legion battles.
Version 1003 changelog
- Fixed that destructible scene props didn\'t refill their health after a round is over client side
- Fixed the huge lag spike at end of a siege or battle round
- Map placed artillery pieces limbered by a player no longer disappear the next round
- Remade the collision mesh for the barrels
- Non-dedicated servers now show up on the server list
- Fixed an issue that caused occasional lag spikes in siege mode
- Made player selection for admin tools work on non-dedicated servers
- Fixed teleport scripts not working sometimes
- Fixed a crash when opening the pioneer build window when using French localisation
- Fixed that doors in siege mode had much too low health at map start
- Fixed a bug that allowed doors to be destroyed multiple times
- Destroyed doors can no longer be opened or closed
- Fixed an issue that caused no hit sounds or particles to be generated from the first cannonball hit against certain house walls
- Fixed that when changing checkboxes in the admin panel the screen would not fully update
- When spawning with cannons is enabled but spawn with rockets is disabled you are now able to choose your cannon type
- Fixed that in siege your defender lives didn\'t drop client side when you died
- Fixed a bug where riflemen/cavalry class limits wouldn\'t let people join a regiment if 100% of the team\'s skirmishers/cavalry was in that regiment
- Prussian Hussars are no longer better than the hussars of other factions in Commander Battle
- Cannons and rockets that are player spawned are automatically removed after they are not used for 4 minutes in respawn modes, to limit the amount of cannons and rockets in the map for performance reasons
- Improved performance on server to client network data for explosions
- Improved performance on cannon aiming scripts
- Now (hopefully) really fixed performance issues with bonuses
- Default rocket limit is now 5% of the team instead of 10%
- Cuirassiers now have additional body armour and same health as everyone else
- Increased sword skill slightly for all sword cavalry
- Decreased the weight of all flags to make flag bearers move faster
- Added a new dedicated server command: max_num_bots
- Added two new siege maps: Fort Lyon and Fort Boyd
- Added Intern-admin chat that is only visible to admins. Colour is pink.
- Added the missing backpack bottle to the Russian Foot Guard
- Admin tools such as Slay, Freeze and Beacon now only show alive players
- Replaced the Japanese “Rising sun” flag with the regular Japanese flag
- Re-organised the Admin Panel to have the less used things at the end
- Redone the French translation to be more French
- Updated various maps to fix some issues