Pro Cycling Manager 2013
PATCH NOTES 18.104.22.168:
- Correction: certain configurations could encounter random crashes while a race was loading.
- Correction: rider rendered in black on podiums.
- Correction: In certain cases, AI teams could let too many dangerous, morning breakaways get away at the start of a tour.
- Adjustment: it is now a bit more difficult for morning breakaways to stay ahead of the peloton at the finish because AI teams try to reel them in earlier on.
- Adjustment: at the end of a race, AI teams try harder to reel in morning breakaways containing many riders.
- Functionality: added the possibility to edit fitness peaks of riders on the Objectives page.
- Functionality: number of Scheduled Race Days added on the Team Schedulde page (resolution > 1280x720).
- Correction: a crash could occur during the August « Protour du Benelux » race.
- Correction: a crash could occur during the generation of calendars or before the start of the Vuelta.
- Correction: certain national championships (Germany, Denmark, Italy,...) could not be run as one-off races.
- Functionality: added the possibility to race a tour with custom database.
To accompany this release, we invite you to discover the launch trailer of the game, which immerses you in the heart of the race, where the most famous champions fight neck and neck for victory!