Strike Fighters 2
Runways are now visible from farther away even when in wide view mode.
List of changes in this Update include:
* F-14 cockpit not displaying the radar when the avionics
option is set to Easy is fixed.
* Naval strike mission briefing text not saving out correctly
* Parked aircraft not sitting at correct angle on land
airfield is fixed.
* Cockpit HUD disappearing at final waypoint is fixed.
* EO weapons display not zooming in correctly is fixed.
* CAS mission in campaign sometime getting assigned to
destroy AAA unit is fixed.
* Iceland A-7 campaign missions not starting properly
on carrier catapult is fixed.
* In-flight map not working on Iceland terrain is fixed.
Here is a patch updating Strike Fighters 2.
* Loadout screen crashing with carrier-based missions is fixed.
* Problems with Laptops using nVidia Optiumus is fixed.
* Campaign Customizer no longer lists campaigns from Expansion Packs not installed.
* Campaign Customizer now has Mercenary option if installed with Strike Fighters 2.
- ALQ-131 is added to the loadout of later USAF F-4 versions.
- F-4 afterburner texture missing on SF2I-only install is fixed.
- Pilot pictures on Pilot Records Screen can also display .JPG files in PilotData folder.
- Includes RPK-10 fueltank racks to be used with Mirage III DLC.
This update is for May 2011 or later versions of Strike Fighters 2. If you have earlier version, you must update the game to May 2011 Strike Fighters 2 first before applying this update.
If you have installed any mods for the game, please check the ChangeList.txt for a list of updated files. If any data files you've extracted have been changed, you must manually delete and/or updated these files, or the patched game may not run correctly.
Previous campaign saved data may not load after installing this Update.
See Extended Description for readme file.