WW2 Time of Wrath
- Fixed problems with game crashing after retaking some ports by enemies
- Fixed crash after entering reports as neutral country
- Commander of unit killed during the naval transport is returned to HQ
- Fixed possibility to perform air carrier strike on own units
- Fixed recon effects, enemy units now stay visible after save/load
- Corrected problems with duplicated naval vessels ID, causing CTD
- German AI should now easier take control over the COP and Warsaw in Poland
- AI should now react on the enemy convoys in Mediterranean
- New events method Country.HadConvoyInSeaZone (countryID, SeaZoneID)
The update adds more screen resolutions plus new map and counter skins in addition to fixing a number of minor bugs. Also, new functionality has been added: you can pan the map with Right Mouse Button and hotkey locations on the map with the number keys.
This hotfix updates World War 2: Time of Wrath to version 1.70a and include a stability fix, a dice roll bug fix, and an update to game saves.
This comprehensive 1.70 patch for World War 2: Time of Wrath comes with the ability to do a direct amphibious assault, some new aircraft carrier assault features, and plenty of new Events.
The update includes roughly 200 tweaks and fixes for WW2: Time of Wrath, the turn-based strategy game from Matrix Games.
This demo lets you try the turn-based strategy title, WW2: Time of Wrath, which lets you take control of any country in the European and North African theater.
This hotfix patch contains a few fixes for WW2: Time of Wrath, the turn=based strategy title from Wastelands Interactive.