- Original kits for all National and Club teams
- Updated rosters to the 03/02/2004
- New teams
- Edited flags
- New boots and balls
- Referee original kits
- Edited stadiums with original adboards,supporters banners and extra details
Thank you for downloading this update file from Zoo Admin.<BR><BR>To use this update file, unzip it to your Desktop. Then move the .ztd file <BR>into your Updates folder inside your Zoo Tycoon directory.<BR><BR>The default is C:Program FilesMicrosof
Sprite and ACT file of my "Skel Wing". However, I have *no* how to edit item db and whatnot, so I don't have the entry for it.
My idea for it is:
Desc: Strong wings made out of bones of some unknown creature. The bones are extremely hard and ri
A few notes:
0) BACK UP YOUR COPY OF WOLF3D BEFORE INSTALLING THIS!
1) This requires v1.4g of the registered Wolfenstein 3D to work right. This archive contains a directory structure that needs to be unpacked into your Wolfenstein 3D game dire