Star Wars Jedi Knight II dedicated server for Linux.
Version 1.04b (this binary requires the pak files from the 1.03 and 1.04
With much gratitude to James Drews (email@example.com) for compiling this
and sorting out the problems.
- a little issue with the logs.
- it is no longer possible to connect to a server with the same login twice.
- fixed a bug in LAN games introduced in v2006-04-18.
- the field IpAddress in the player info now actually c
- Bots included in the main esf code
- Fmod linked from the cl_dlls dir, hopefully fixing installation problems
- Increased throwing speed
- Increased PL increase in melee
- Made powerlevel catchup depend on average potential pl, inste
Star Wars Jedi Knight II dedicated server for Linux.<BR>Version 1.02c<BR><BR><BR>With much gratitude to James Drews (firstname.lastname@example.org) for compiling this <BR>and sorting out the problems.<BR><BR>Updated Binary includes fixes for:<BR>c)-empty conne
Min. system requirements:
Pentium III, 1Ghz
Kernel 2.4, 2.6 is recommended
glibc 2.2 and up
NV10 or R200 minimum hardware
OpenGL hardware acceleration
64 MB VRAM
sound card + OSS ( with m
* Added list of file extensions that cannot be downloaded with the dlfile
command. The exclude list is currently: .cfg .ini .bat .exe .vbs .com .dll .lst
.log. This prevents the published dlfile exploit.