Version 1.03 R2
- Fixed not being able to type in console window
- Updated readme concerning local and remote commands available
- Fixed certain remote commands not working (even though the local commands would work)
- Added "-noredirects
Dedicated Server Specific Changes / Bug Fixes
Added Support for Punkbuster Anti-Cheat Software
Visit www.evenbalance.com <http://www.evenbalance.com/> for more information
Win32 Dedicated Server Implemented Through Back-port of the Linux Ded
- Initial party size limit is extended by 20.
- Shield blocking is updated: Fixed bug where shields didn't protect against missiles shot from above.
- AI pathfinding is updated, and lots of weird behaviors are fixed.
- AI troops t
This is the official release of the v1.5b Call of Duty™ Server Patch by Activision®.
This is a server side only patch. If you do not plan on hosting a server there is no need to download and install it.
Server hosts must have the Call of Duty™ v1.5
Untar this on a bf1942 1.6 (rc2) installation:
# tar zxvf bf1942-update-1.61.tar.gz
Contents of the tarball: