Version 1.03 R2
- Fixed not being able to type in console window
- Updated readme concerning local and remote commands available
- Fixed certain remote commands not working (even though the local commands would work)
- Added "-noredirects
Call of Duty® 2 Linux Multiplayer Server Code Version 1.3
Linux dedicated server binaries for Call of Duty® 2 version 1.3
Call of Duty 2 Linux Server is NOT SUPPORTED by Activision® Customer Support. Please do not call wi
Untar this on a bf1942 1.6 (rc2) installation:
# tar zxvf bf1942-update-1.61.tar.gz
Contents of the tarball:
- Initial party size limit is extended by 20.
- Shield blocking is updated: Fixed bug where shields didn't protect against missiles shot from above.
- AI pathfinding is updated, and lots of weird behaviors are fixed.
- AI troops t
This is the Server Application that is necessary to HOST games for the Version 1.1 game update. This version has the original Server Interface for basic functionality along with a fully functional, more robust Server Manager System. The more Robust v