Final Fantasy 13-2: Easy Casino Coins
For more Final Fantasy 13-2 cheats, easter eggs, secrets and video guides, check out the walkthrough app brought to you by Game Front.
Playing slots in video games is about as fun as playing real slots, except without the actual money or free drinks. The on plus side, you don’t have to deal with pushy geriatric. For ever slot-jockey around, or player that just wants some easy free cash and a few special rewards, we’ve got a strategy below to simply and efficiently unlock the trophies and fragments available in Serendipity’s Hall of Gaming. Keep scrolling for the full details.
Trophy / Achievement Unlocked
Serendipitous (Bronze / 14 points): Amassed a fortune in casino coins.
Easy Casino Coins
- To earn the trophy / achievement above, you’ll need to earn 10,000 casino coins at Serendipity.
- The easiest way to earn Casino Coins is by using the Slot Machines. To play, find a machine and press [R1/RB] to insert a Casino Coin. Then press down to pull the lever. You can stop each of the reels individually with the face buttons on your controller.
- You can also use the auto-play feature with [L1/LB].
- If you want real money, you’re going to want to bump up the machine”s mode to Victory or Super Victory Mode. In Super Victory Mode, you’ll spend 100 coins with each pull, but the payout vastly increases.
- Before even starting, talk to a Casino Rep to understand more about machine “Moods.” Each time you visit Serendipity, the machines will randomly change “Mood” which has a signigicant effect on the machine’s payout.
- With “Moods” in mind, give machines a few test runs. The two best possible moods are “That machine’s on fire!’ and “It’s like a hot summer’s day!” You definately want to wait, leave, or come back later to catch the machines in a “It’s like a hot summer’s day!” mood before attempting to made big money.
- You might have to make a few worthless attempts with the machines before you get a hot “Mood” but when you do, stick around and prepare to spend some Casino Coins.
- With the best possible mood set, get some tape or a rubber band, and hold down the [L1/LB] buttons on your controller. Try to start with something like 15,000 Casino Coins to give yourself plenty of leeway. Leave it all night, or just a few hours. If you’re lucky, you’ll gain a massive amount of Casino Coins. If you’re unlucky, just give the rubber-band method another try. You’re bound to come out on top.
- Even if you don’t make lots of easy coin, you will come closer to unlocking a very difficult to find fragment called the “Lucky Coin.” This fragment can only be obtained once you’ve won over 7,777 Casino Coins in total on a Slot Machine in The Hall of Gaming.