Final Fantasy 13-2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Enjoy the opening cutscene between Caius and Lightning until the battle tutorial appears.
- The game walks you through the basics of fighting at this point. Use the Auto Battle command to familiarize yourself with your offensive abilities and deal damage to the Chaos Bahamut. This is also the most efficient way to deal damage at this point of the game.
- Use the Abilities option and heal yourself manually if you are running low on health. In this battle, “low” is anything under half.
- Keep an eye on Bahamut’s health. After you take away half of his HP, his attacks become stronger and more rapid, so take extra precaution to heal at this point.
- Next, the cinematic action sequences are introduced. These are very straightforward- just press the button that you see pop up on the screen which corresponds to the command Lightning is going to execute. Sometimes you will have options, and sometimes you won’t. There aren’t any wrong choices, but make sure not to miss the commands!
- Your next fight with Bahamut is going to be very similar to the first. The only difference in this battle is the fact that you will have to heal more often. If you run low on health, go to Abilities and use War’s Benediction to heal yourself.