Final Fantasy 13-2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Take note of the camera control tutorial and open the door to the room. You will then be prompted to answer Live Trigger 1.
- Press O to jump over the obstacles in the room and answer the second Live Trigger when you get outside the door.
- Observe the tutorial for Paradigm Shifts. This will be important to know throughout game, as you will be choosing different paradigms depending on different battle situations.
- Proceed along the path and you will run into the Moogle Clock tutorial. Again, observe the instructions. The bottom line: attack enemies early while the clock is still green OR run immediately to get out before the clock turns red. Indecision kills in this game.
- Approach the wooden railing, jump over it, and head north (press select to activate the map on your screen).
- Watch the moogle in front of you, kupo! Once his pompomp lights up, he will direct you to a treasure ball with a map of New Bodhum.
- Talk to Gadot straight ahead of you.
- Follow Noel as he heads up the slope. Move along the tree trunks until you reach Yuju and talk to him.
- Talk to Marquee. After the conversation, your first official boss battle will initiate.
- He’s back again. One trick this time: stagger the Gogmagog. Until you do so, you will only deal 10% damage to him.
- Once Gogmagog’s shield is down (after he is staggered), relentlessly attack him offensively. Physical attacks and magic work. This is a fight that focuses on quick offense.
- Once obtaining the Historia Crux, select Bresha Ruins as your next destination.