Final Fantasy 13-2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Battles and Tutorials
- New Bodhum
- Bresha Ruins
- Yaschas Massif
- Yaschas Massif 2
- The Void Beyond
- Sunleth Waterscape
- Archlyte Steppe
- Transition Into Academia
- Augusta Tower
- Academia 2
- The Void Beyond.. Again
- New Bodhum and Dying World
- Back To New Bodhum
- Academia: The Final Chapter
- Starting at the beach, go west. Once you are able to run, move east past the starting position and watch for Mog’s pompomp to light up. Use R1 to recover a New Bodhum fragment.
- Go to Chocolina’s shop on the northwest side of New Bodhum. She has nothing new (gah, the wench!). Go south of Chocolina in the southwest corner and use R1 to uncover yet another New Bodhum fragment.
- You are now able to obtain super concealed items.
- Find Chocolina’s shop on the northwest side of the world. In the southwest corner you can find a hidden New Bodhum Fragment. Go southeast from Chocolina’s shop to find a super concealed Fragment. Northeast from her shop, use the moogle to find a superconcealed map of New Bodhum.
- Activate the gate with the Artifact of the Ark and head do Dying World .
From your starting position, head south and towards the red chocobo. Check near the chocster by the chocobo to find a hidden Dying World Fragment.
- Go towards the bridge that connects The Black Sands and The Border. When you reach the pedestal, press R1 to get the Wild Artifact.
- Head to Serendipity to unlock Bargain Hunter and Anti-Grav jump. You can use the latter ability to get to the western part of Archlyte Steppe now.
- Head west and into the ravine. Keep a lookout for an out of reach item over another ledge. Throw the moogle at it to obtain the Wild Artifact. Time to head to Academia yet again.