Final Fantasy 13-2: Wild and Tower Artifact Locations
Looking for more Final Fantasy 13-2 tips and tricks like this? Find more easter eggs, cheats and guides on Game Front’s walkthrough app with comprehensive game library.
Hidden throughout the world of Final Fantasy 13-2 are ten hidden artifacts. These special keys unlock gates that lead to all new areas in the Historia Crux system. These remixed areas are filled with special items, and they’re the key to unlocking more Paradox Endings, or the final Secret Ending. To travel through time and experience these special zones, you’re going to need all ten of these keys. Check below to find the locations.
Wild Artifact Locations
Archylte Steppe ??? AF:
- In the far northwestern corner of the map, look over the cliff’s edge to find this Wild Artifact. You’ll need Moogle Throw to collect it. Look just below the cliff, it can be collected once you have access to the Clearwater Marshes.
- While riding the large beast on the Animal Trail, look east and use Moogle Throw to collect this Wild Artifact.
- Just as you get the Moogle Hunt ability, use it just north of Chocolina’s Shop, just southwest of the Blue Gate.
- Find the Wild Artifact in the northwestern section of the map, look out from the balcony for a crevice far along the wall, under an overhang. Use the Moogle Throw ability to get your hands on this hidden artifact.
- Appears in the Lamentable Rest area, in the northeastern section of the map, after completing the Iridium Ring sidequest.
- Defeat Zenobia in New Town, found in the northwestern corner of New Town. Use Moogle Hunt, and you’ll find the artifact. Use it on the gate in the northern part of New Torn to unlock Augusta Tower 200 AF.
- Reach the 50th Floor and use Moogle Hunt on the westernmost middle walkway.
- You’ll be rewarded with this artifact after completing the Book of Shambala Temporal Rift. Found out in the open, in the northern part of the Massif, in the Paddraean Archaeopolis.
- After completing this area, return at a later time and examine the goddess statue next to the gate. Perform a Moogle Hunt next to the Oracle Drive, and you’ll enter a cutscene. Reply to the Live Trigger with “I can do this.”
- Purchase from the Casino Vendor in the Hall of Gaming for 10,000 Casino Coins. Use the “Deflation” fragment to lower the price by 25%.
Sunleth Waterscape 300 AF:
Bresha Ruins 005 AF:
Oerba Village 200 AF:
Bresha Ruins 300 AF:
Academia 400 AF:
Augusta Tower 200 AF:
Yaschas Massif 100 AF:
A Dying World 700 AF:
Serendipity ??? AF: