Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as King WiiWare Screens
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as King takes up where the original Crystal Chronicles on GameCube left off, gamers will play Leo the Little King, a member of the Clavat-race with special powers called “The Architect”. This special power comes from the crystals and you will use them to build a new country in the barren lands. To use “The Architect” special powers, you must acquire skills found in dungeons and instead of exploring them yourself – you send mages and warriors to do the dirty work for you.
According to legend, a deserted town now serves as the lifeless reminder of a once powerful kingdom. The young son of an exiled king reaches this land after a long journey, finding only an abandoned castle – and a magic crystal. Though tarnished by years of neglect, the crystal has maintained its luminous glow and bestows upon the boy the power of architek, the ability to manifest memories into reality. With the help of loyal servants and audacious adventurers, the new king dutifully prepares to rebuild his people’s homeland in this new realm.
- Scenario created by Motomu Toriyama, the acclaimed director of the upcoming FINAL FANTASY XIII.
- Groundbreaking graphics optimized for the Wii enable players to journey through a world filled with memorable characters and architectural splendor.
- Rebuild a nation by building houses and shops, carefully considering the best interests of the citizens. If the player’s nation regains its former glory, the secrets of the land may be revealed.
- Enlist adventurers with varying levels, jobs and profiles to carry out dangerous missions in return for rewards.
- Be mindful of the passage of time, and plan each day accordingly in order to efficiently carry out construction efforts.
For more screens, click here.