Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo’s Dungeon Coming to the Wii in June
Square Enix announced today that it will launch Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo’s Dungeon in North American on July 8th and it will be exclusively for the Wii. With a carefully crafted narrative and a grand mystery to unravel, Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo’s Dungeon looks to be an interesting and multifaceted RPG experience for all ages.
Chocobo, a Final Fantasy fan favorite, takes on trademark job classes from the franchise such as black mage, knight, and scholar and players can unlock more jobs as they progress through the game. The ever-changing dungeons and twists and turns provide hours of gameplay as players explore the newest adventure in one of the world’s most popular RPG franchises.
Chocobo and Cid, become treasure hunters and are magically transported to a mysterious town whose people’s memories are lost with each bell toll of the clocktower. One day, a strange boy named Raffaello arrives and creates dungeons of memories to help the townspeople remember who they are. Now it’s up to Chocobo to journey through the dungeons and retrieve everyone’s memories.
- A charming, vibrant game world coupled with an engaging storyline and challenging turn-based battles to create a fun and entertaining RPG environment
- A compelling gaming experience utilizing a variety of classic FINAL FANTASY job classes such as the knight, black mage and white mage to aid Chocobo in his fight against evil
- Character designer Toshiyuki Itahana, from the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles series and Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo’s Dungeon, lends his trademark art style
- Duel against friends via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection in addictive card battles featuring popular FF creatures in a unique 3D pop-up book style
- Collect hidden letters throughout the adventure and form special phrases to unlock secret dungeons and job classes
- The signature Mog House offers arcade-style mini-games that can be played with intuitive Wii Remote controls
For more information onFinal Fantasy Fables: Chocobo’s Dungeon, please checkout the official website and our FileFront page. The game is not yet rated, but looks like it will be fun for kids of all ages. Of course, I could be wrong – Chocobo could be on a violent path of destruction in this game, leaving a trail of blood, gore, and body parts in his wake.
Via: Press Release