Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo’s Dungeon Trailers
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo’s Dungeon was just recently released for the Wii on July 8thm and in case you missed it, here are the details:
Chocobo and Cid, Final Fantasy mainstays-turned-treasure hunters, are magically transported to a mysterious town whose people’s memories are lost with each bell toll of the clocktower. One day, a strange boy named Raffaello arrives and creates dungeons of memories to help the townspeople remember who they are. Now it’s up to Chocobo to journey through the dungeons and retrieve everyone’s memories!
- A charming, vibrant game world coupled with an engaging storyline and challenging turn-based battles to create a fun and entertaining RPG environment.
- A compelling gaming experience utilizing a variety of classic Final Fantasy job classes such as the knight, black mage and white mage to aid Chocobo in his fight against evil.
- Character designer Toshiyuki Itahana, from the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles series and Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales, lends his trademark art style.
- Duel against friends via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection in addictive card battles featuring popular Final Fantasy creatures in a unique 3D pop-up book style.
- Collect hidden letters throughout the adventure and form special phrases to unlock secret dungeons and job classes.
- The signature Mog House offers arcade-style mini-games that can be played with intuitive Wii Remote controls.
You can view screens for the game http://images.filefront.com/Final%20Fantasy%20Fables%20Chocobos%20Dungeon%207%2008%2008/;142525;0;/screenshot.html and check out the official website here.